Community post

Question

4 weeks + ?. On what day did your clearblue digital test go up to 2-3 weeks.

View Full Post

I’m on cycle day 4 weeks + 3 days and clearblue tests are still showing me 1-2 weeks. I didn’t get enough progression on these tests in October and it ended in miscarriage. On what cycle day did the tests show 2-3 weeks for you? 3+?

33 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 33 Answers | Last Page

Nothing new here but I having been testing using the one step cheap tests every couple of days. They are not the most reliable tests for showing progression. I’m not sure any test is! I am waiting to do a clear blue how many weeks test. My husband says to stop testing and that we just have to wait and see. I know he is right. I’m on progesterone because I have had the 3 concurrent miscarriages and have to take them for the first 6 weeks. I’m hoping they will make a difference. If I get to 9 weeks with no spotting I will feel better about things. At the moment that seems a lifetime away. Trying to put it out of my mind because stress is one of the worst things! Let me know how things go for you.

3 years ago

I’ve spent so much money on the other tests and I’ve done way too much testing. I agree, stress is awful but these first few weeks are so tough. My husband wonders if it progressed because I was more relaxed didn’t think about it because I was so convinced it was a miscarriage. Now of course my pregnancy symptoms are back and so I can’t help but think they are psychological! I’m on cyclogest as well. I hope it goes well for you. How j kg sent weeks are you? I’ll feel better about it if I make it to 10 weeks. A few more to go

3 years ago • Post starter

I am nearly 6 weeks. The last few times the spotting has started at about 9/10 weeks so I have a long way to go. I am just going to try and keep myself occupied because I know there is nothing I can do but hope for the best this time. I think I would be more reassured if there was the possibility of an early scan but due to COVID-19 they are not screening unless I start to bleed or have pain. Had it not been for COVID-19 I would have received additional checkups. I don’t have morning sickness but it’s usually not something I suffer from. I have a lot of bloating and a very sore chest so taking that as a good sign.

3 years ago

Oh no, are you in the UK? I managed a reassurance scan on the NHS. That's what I had at 6 weeks and then this week. A 9-10 week wait is very tough. With my miscarriage past, I doubt I will believe this or get excited unless I get to 13 weeks.

I also (privately) had my HCG level checked again. It was 6211 on what I think should be 7 weeks + 4 days, so a little low but maybe more consistent with the scan I had same day which said I'm a week behind. I don't know what is going to happen.

Yes, I’m in the UK. I should be 6 weeks today and decided to take one of those clear blue how many weeks. Really wish I hadn’t because it said 2-3 weeks which puts me at least a week out. The waiting is just horrible because I know the last 2 pregnancies stopped at 6 and weeks.

It does sounds like you are doing really well and things are progressing. I think the more scans you get the more reassured you feel. It’s good that they are keeping a close eye on you.

I have not bothered to contact the midwife yet. I feel there is little point at this early stage and to be honest I can’t really be bothered answering all the questions when I am worried that the pregnancy might not get that far anyway.

3 years ago

I'm not sure if this will help, but I haven't spoken to a midwife yet. I had a call with the doctor and requested the reassurance scan because after my last miscarriage the hospital said I can request them. Then the hospital contacted me to book it. It took all of a minute. I haven't filled out the referral form for this pregnancy yet. I think I'll give it until my next scan to do so.

Those clear blue tests were all over the place for me!

How has everything been over the last few days and when is your next scan? I am still symptom spotting here and I feel like my sore chest has eased off. I have the odd dizzy spell and occasional queasy feeling but that’s about it. I forgot to mention the crazy dreams! I have never had so many - it’s every night!

3 years ago

Hi, my symptoms come and go. Sometimes I don't feel pregnant at all and sometimes I have a sore chest and feel a little nausea but not much. I've had a few crazy dreams as well! One woke me up at 5 am the other night and I couldn't get back to sleep.

I had a scan (private) today and the baby is progressing so I'm starting to believe this now. I'm now only about half a week behind my dates and the heart beat was 170. I filled out the antenatal referral form. My HCG level at 8 weeks was 7,834. Still increasing but still low in the range.

So, you are spotting? It's a long wait to 10 weeks. Hoping for the best for you.

Sounds like everything is going the right direction for you
No, I don’t have spotting but I usually get to about 8 or 9 weeks and it appears. Over the last 2 weeks I felt really bloated but I don’t feel like that anymore. Today I don’t even feel pregnant and no crazy dream last night! I think I am starting to realise that there is nothing I can do to change things and that I need to be patient. I am just going to hang on in there for another couple of weeks and try to keep myself busy! I might enquire about a private scan but I am not even sure that’s going to be possible just now. My husband thinks that we should just wait and see. He is more patient than me and seems to be able to block things out.
I hope you have a good week

3 years ago

It's so tricky though not to think about it, but it's true that there is nothing we can do. I'm finally feeling more relaxed and it feels much better. I have another scan on Monday and I've booked for the NIPT. What will your due date be?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo