Community post

Discussion

TTC August/September 2020!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! Just continuing over from our previous board!! Congrats to those who got their BFP and good luck to all of us still trying!!

AFM: this is my second cycle using Clomid. Last cycle they had me at 50mg and I definitely O’ed. This cycle they bumped me up to 100mg. I am not sure if it is just me or what, but last cycle I could tell my body was responding to the Clomid and I could feel O. This cycle I feel nothing. We are still bding and keeping track as always. Just not feeling it this cycle. Guess time will tell. We plan on bding every other day starting this last Sunday at cd11. My O last month was cd19 so we will increase to every day starting Friday till I have confirmed O. Good luck ladies!!!

User image

201 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 201 Replies | Last Page

I feel ya girl. My husband said the other day 5hat maybe God knew what he was doing and that maybe we didnt need another baby right now. I've been having some issues with my daughter sleeping and I'm getting really frustrated. But that doesnt mean I cant handle another. I'm CD 12 of a clomid cycle and we havent baby danced any this week. I ovulated on CD 14 last month so I'm not too hopeful. The next time we bd it will be full of dead, no good sperm, so our odds suck already. I'm just freaking done with it all. I go through all thos crap with taking clomid, because it really does a number on me emotionally, and he cant even make sure he doesnt fall asleep in his chair.

Mill

4 years ago

Hey ladies!
I am so sorry some of you are struggling with your guys. In talking with my hubby I have found it is just as emotionally draining for them each month too. He always worries of it not happening and him being the one letting me down. Maybe give your guys a little slack and ask how they are doing? Just a thought though I know it is frustrating.

LaLou I am glad you are taking a month of no meds. It can be liberating that is for sure. Good luck with all the tests!! Hope to see your positive soon!!

Punk I hope you see your positive soon!! The tww is the hardest!! You got this girl!!

AFM: I am officially 10dpo today. Nothing to report really. I have no symptoms at all. Usually my chest is tender and I am having cramps all the time. Not this time around. Just feeling normal. Guess time will tell. The only thing I have been struggling with is my left hip and lower back hurting. I think I did something to it though. It has been hurting for like a week so I doubt it is related to anything with ttc. Just waiting at this point. My cycles are usually 13-14dpo so only a couple more days before AF should be showing. If she doesn’t then I will test.

Good luck ladies!!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Good morning, ladies. After a miscarriage in June, yesterday we got a BFP. I'm afraid to believe it TBH, but oh so excited. I had blood drawn this morning, and will go back on Wednesday. I'm scared, yet oh so excited.

4 years ago

Kelly- I hope everything goes smooth for you this time around, and that you get to hold you sweet baby in your arms at the end!

Shay- I really hope you temp doesn’t drop and that you get that Wednesday!

User image

4 years ago

Thanks ladies!!! I am in disbelief!! We have been trying for 20 months now. This was the first cycle of us not really trying and me just making sure I O’ed. The Clomid has helped me O the last couple cycles but this was our first cycle not using it. I just can’t believe it at this point!!! I will have to call my doctor and set up an appointment!! I am just happy it is such a strong positive!!

User image

Thank you so much ladies!! I was really starting to think this day just wouldn’t come. Last year was so hard on my whole family but especially my husband and I. I just think it is crazy because I O’ed in January 1st!! The new year and decade was what we needed!! I am still going to lurk and check on all of you!! I know this journey is hard and you ladies have helped me so much, you are like family! I will still be praying and keeping everything crossed for all of you!!

User image

I also O’d CD19 last cycle. I’m using vitex and trying black cohosh to hopefully improve my chances this cycle. I’m currently on CD8 and going with the every other day method and then planning to BD day of and 2 days following a positive OPK since my cycles have ranged between 32-43 days since removing my IUD. Best of luck to everyone!

User image

4 years ago

3dpo. Time is going so slow.

shay- did you get some OPKs?

<a href=

4 years ago

@mistique I have not gotten any OPKs yet. Was thinking about it but all of our stores have them locked up. So I would be waiting 20-30 minutes to get them. I haven’t had that time with school and everything else going on. Good luck with your tww!!! It goes by so slow!!

AFM: thinking O is actually here already. Got my usual sharp pains near my ovaries, ewcm, and temps have dropped a little bit. Plus my chest gets a little achy. So really hoping this is it!! We have been bding every other day since Friday last week and started every day on Tuesday. So just gotta make sure we bd this evening and the rest of the weekend until confirmed O!!! The ewcm usually only last 2-3 days if even that, so really thinking this is it!! Good luck ladies!! This will be the earliest O I have ever had at cd15!! I am usually cd19-22 so we will see what happens!!

User image

Just thought I’d pop on and say good luck! Miss talking to everyone so I pop on once in a while to see how everyone is doing!

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo