Community post

Discussion

TTC August/September 2020!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! Just continuing over from our previous board!! Congrats to those who got their BFP and good luck to all of us still trying!!

AFM: this is my second cycle using Clomid. Last cycle they had me at 50mg and I definitely O’ed. This cycle they bumped me up to 100mg. I am not sure if it is just me or what, but last cycle I could tell my body was responding to the Clomid and I could feel O. This cycle I feel nothing. We are still bding and keeping track as always. Just not feeling it this cycle. Guess time will tell. We plan on bding every other day starting this last Sunday at cd11. My O last month was cd19 so we will increase to every day starting Friday till I have confirmed O. Good luck ladies!!!

User image

201 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 201 Replies | Last Page

@Alex - hey, how are you? Hope you are doing well. I'm 22w5d today so a little more than half way! I had my first anatomy scan about 3 weeks ago and everything looked normal but they want me to come back next week to get better pictures since she was facing the wrong way, squirming and covering most of her face for the first scan. All testing has come back normal so far (chromosomes, etc). I have my gestational diabetes test next week as well. I'm feeling pretty good. I did have terrible heartburn and they had to put me on stronger medicine to control it, but it is working well. I have insomnia some nights, a lot of nasal congestion, and i also pulled a tendon in my ankle last week but it is healing with ice and compression (no ibuprofen...). I've gained about 20 pounds so far and feel like a complete lard-ass. We have also slowly started furnishing the nursery with the essentials. I started feeling movement within the last week and i feel her move everyday so that is very reassuring. That's about all the news from my end. I hope you are doing great and that you're going to get your BFP soon!!!!

4 years ago

Hey ladies I'm back, i am thinking i may have O a litter later then i thought. I took a test at what i thought was 10,11,12 all with BFN . I literally gave up last night told my husband i was done, friends i was done! i had 1 more FRER had to pee like crazy today, so i took it, and got a VVFL, and it is still there ?? I called the office to get some blood work done. i would be about 3.5 weeks right now, so i hope i get some good numbers back!

4 years ago • Edited

@nessababy- I’m so excited for you! Wishing you the best! Hopefully we start seeing many more

AFM- Tuesday and Wednesday had positive OPK’s!! Today I woke up early and temped anyway- had a dip. Fell back to sleep for another 3 hrs. Temped again late and got a dramatic rise. Confused- but probably ovulate yesterday, or will today! Here’s to the agonizing TWW!

User image

4 years ago

nessababy! When will you get your results!

10dpo today and BFN

<a href=

4 years ago

Lalou I’m so sorry Af got you! I felt that you were very positive about getting a bfp this cycle and you so much deserve it. Hugs mama

Lissa I’m so happy for you. What a blessing!! and start feeling her must be such a unique experience! Hope everything will run smoothly till the day you get to hold her!!

Nessa

K+Nmomma keep BDing girl! Go catch that egg

Mistique Dont get down.. you’re not out till Af comes! Fingers crossed

AFM I haven’t ovulate yet although I have very intense o pains for the last 5 days and the most W/EGCM I ever had... to the point I feel like I peed myself lol
Unfortunately hubby is not in the mood for the last 3 days since we are literally working 18hours per day due to Xmas event preparation for our dance studio. I’m not either but I would do it anyway just for having this months chance. I’m a little sad about it but what could you do? so probably out this month already! My opks haven’t arrived so I cannot be. Sure about O day. My temps hasn’t go up yet though!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

@nessa congratulations!!! That is so exciting and gives so much hope even with early negative tests!!

@kahlan yay for positive OPKs!! Get that bding in!!! You got this girl!!

@alex I am so glad you are still trying. If you haven’t O’ed yet there is still a chance to catch the egg. All it takes is one time!! It is always fun to be getting ready for the holidays though!!

AFM: I am just sitting here at 5dpo. Trying to wait patiently to test. I will be 11dpo on hubby’s birthday so I am test then. My temp almost always drops at 11dpo when af is coming so I would have a clue in the morning anyways. My LP is only 13days so by 11 I feel a positive should show. Though as we learned from Nessa that isn’t always the case!!! Keeping everything crossed for everyone!!!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Shay unfortunately I think we lost our chance this month. We didn’t manage to bd yesterday either.
I think I Oed either yesterday or the day before. Can you guys help me and tell me your opinion? There’s no chance we could catch the egg this cycle with this BDing pattern right? Which day would you count as O?

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

If you did in fact O on cd 13n your bd 2 days prior can definitely do the trick the the environment was good! Its crazee women try for years timing everything perfect. The day before O, the day after, the day of, and never fall pregnant. Then one cycle after only bd'ing 3 or 4 days before O they get pregnant. It's crazy how stuff works. But I definitely think your arent just Out....

Mill

4 years ago

@ Alex- I agree Millbarnet! Cd 13 O day and with bd 2 days prior your definitely not out! That’s looks like it was within your fertile cm period and like you have a fair chance!

User image

4 years ago

@alex I agree with everyone else. If O was cd13 you have a pretty good chance still. If O was cd14 you still might have a chance as well. Our bodies are so weird you just never know.

AFM: I am really confused. I am 6dpo and since yesterday I have had this achey pain in my pelvic area. Not to mention a ton of creamy cm. Like I have never had this much cm. I if I had other symptoms I would think a yeast infection or something just because of the amount of cm. But I have nothing to suggest that. So weird. Really hoping this is a great sign!! My cervix is high and soft with the huge amounts of cm. Not the norm for me so keeping everything crossed!!!

Good luck ladies!! Hoping we all get positive tests for Christmas!!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo