Community post

Discussion

TTC August/September 2020!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! Just continuing over from our previous board!! Congrats to those who got their BFP and good luck to all of us still trying!!

AFM: this is my second cycle using Clomid. Last cycle they had me at 50mg and I definitely O’ed. This cycle they bumped me up to 100mg. I am not sure if it is just me or what, but last cycle I could tell my body was responding to the Clomid and I could feel O. This cycle I feel nothing. We are still bding and keeping track as always. Just not feeling it this cycle. Guess time will tell. We plan on bding every other day starting this last Sunday at cd11. My O last month was cd19 so we will increase to every day starting Friday till I have confirmed O. Good luck ladies!!!

User image

201 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 201 Replies | Last Page

JayBean: Welcome! Fingers crossed for you!!
Nessa: :( so sorry to hear that. Hoping that January is your cycle!!
Kait: How exciting!! Well wishes to you!!
Alex: Bummer on those tests, how annoying! Crossing my fingers that you don't see that ugly AF and it doesn't matter!
Shay: I see something also! Crossing my fingers for you that it's not a blue dye trick, and you see a BFP soon!

AFM: I got a vfp on a pink dye test yesterday with FMU, but VERY faint. This morning, I took a digital that said no, and then took another line test that definitely has a line, easily visible in person, but now I don't know what to think (it is on my profile if you want to take a peek). I know that the blue dye tests have a bad rap, and with the negative digital idk what to think. :( Just hoping that we still have a chance, as I have gotten two vfp, but that negative digital is weighing me down. Any insight would be helpful.

Good luck to everyone!

4 years ago

Thanks Alex and nasake!!

Alex I know what you mean by knowing your body. Symptom spotting is the worst thing ever!! I am still hopeful for you as well!! Your time will come too!!

AFM: I am now 12dpo and my LP is usually 13 days. So AF is expected on Sunday. My temp usually drops at this point and spotting begins. Plus cramps are usually there. I have decided not to focus on any cramping or twinges this cycle. That being said I don’t have my normal cramping. It just isn’t t there and my temp is going back up.....ugh I am just waiting till Sunday to test but I am hopeful at least still!! Here is my current chart in pink comepared to a normal O cycle in green....gives me hope still!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Shay I’m having everything crossed for you

K+Nmomma I would be so sad too! Maybe you took the second test with more diluted urine? I mean it’s still too early and needs pretty concentrated sample to catch hcg! Hoping for your line to come back!

nkatha Welcome back! Hopefully you won’t have to stick around for too long! Good luck!

Rak I’m sending hugs your way! So sorry AF got you! Treat yourself and don’t feel guilty about feeling low. It’s totally normal. We’re all here on the same boat and we get it!! You got this!!

AFM I’m 9ish dpo and my tests arrived this morning so of course I took one and nothing to show.. didn’t expect much though! Still hoping for a miracle!

User image

4 years ago

I’ve been TTC for many many years. I had 5 previous IUI’s with no pregnancies then had IVF in September. It worked but it didn’t stick for long. I just did my 6th IUI and I’m 13 DPO and have been taking tests for days and keep getting these faint lines. My blood test is Monday morning and I am so hoping it’s for real! Would put my due date the day after my birthday!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hi!
Congratulations for those getting the BFP, I also panicked during days until I could see a clear progession (this was almost a week testing) I send you
@alex, I'm sorry you feel out and that you have to deal with this and the people asking, the age is always a pressure, In my case I will be 39 when I have the first baby.... I send you a big hug

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies, I clearly got lost along the way I’m over 35 weeks now and can’t wait for baby to arrive. The pain from carrying is hard this time round, good luck to you all ttc and update me ladies with those of you who have managed to get them xx

4 years ago

My 1st clomid cycle was a bust. Getting my script tomorrow to start taking. Will be cd3. Debating on taking it at a different time this time such as CD 5-9? Just don't know. CD 3-7 didnt do me any good. We shall see. My baby just turned 2 yesterday. She isnt feeling well. Has a big 2 yr molar that just broke through and she can't breath through her nose she is so stuffy. Poor baby is just yucky.

Mill

4 years ago

Hey ladies and happy new year! I am hoping to see lots of positives here soon!!

Sorry I have been missing. I needed the break and time to relax. We had a good holiday and I go back to work on Monday. We did not do any medication this cycle and didn’t even think about ttc. I continued to temp out of habit and just to see if I would O on my own. Well looks like I did!! Plus looks like we may have timed it without even trying! I am not going to get my hopes up just yet as O is not confirmed just yet. Have to wait till the morning to know for sure. Definitely staying positive though! Good luck ladies!!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Thank you LaLou! I hope everything will work out for you! I am sorry meds have to be upped but that could be a good thing.

AFM: I did O this month! No meds so that is nice. We didn’t really try this month but just enjoyed ourselves. Looks like we have a chance though with our timing. The only thing I am tracking is my temp. Just relaxing and starting a new diet and exercise program that is designed to help with PCOS. We will see how it goes. I really don’t want to take any other medications if I don’t have to.

Good luck ladies!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hdkelly- based on your chart, it looks like you are 7dpo and o’d On the first. Your timing looks perfect, and the cramping could very well be implantation. If so you could possibly get a squinted tomorrow, but more likely a squinter the following day on a FRER. Good luck!!!

User image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo