Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Tairat, I’m sorry. Fingers crossed for you for next month!

My hormones are off the charts between yesterday and today. I feel so frustrated. Ugh. I’m 8dpo and did POAS and of course it’s too early so nothing.

4 years ago

I had a dream about BFNs last night that really made me feel out of it this month. I keep going back and forth.

This morning BFN on pregmate cheapie (9 dpo only though). I’ve also been POAS with OPKs to deter myself from busting into my FRERs before the weekend and something interesting is happening but it might just be regular people regular pre-AF shifts: FMU was basically no line on an OPK and BFN on cheapie HPT but around 9am OPK was registering something - I’d say a mid-range line. The kind you get a day or two before a surge. I had to owe about an hour and a half later so I took another and it was the same. So I dipped another HPT stick in — I think I had lime eyes but I thought maybe there was a hint of the very faintest of lines. Couldn’t register it on camera and probably very wishful thinking and my poor eyesight look but it kind of made me more excited about waiting for a FRER this weekend — even if it wasn’t what I thought it was

Also, I have been getting super hot the past 2 days. I wouldn’t call them hot flashes because they’re constant but it’s definitely been noticeable and weird for me. Worried it might just be age-related hormonal things but hoping maybe it’s a sign of something else?

I really hope you’re all holding up okay. This has been such a rollercoaster and I’m new to it. It really has opened up my eyes to some very important things that I only partially realized and definitely has humbled me and my respect for everyone out there ttc has grown so much.

I sincerely am rooting for all of you. I hope everyone here finally gets that BFP and soon. I will be so excited for you and can not wait to celebrate you!

4 years ago

Guys I had to come back and update. I left because I was so frustrated last cycle but I got BFP and it wasn’t even fmu!!! I’m so excited yet Pray all of you

Signs:
It seems right after BD I felt a cramp. Or something and I knew then but blew it off.

Sleeping a lot. Eating a lot.

Nipples felt weird but nothing out of ordinary.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

SwgaBelle. Thank you. Calling now. Just literally took at test 30min ago. It’s been 8years and I’m 35. Like where do I began?!!’ Lol I’m freaking out.

4 years ago • Edited

I got pregnant at 36. I had a great pregnancy and hope you do too. They did extra ultra sounds bc of my age so I got to see my baby more which only made me more happy!! Sooooo excited for you !!

4 years ago

Congrats tairat! That makes me so happy!!!

Im waiting for O. Cd13 today. Should be any day now, my temps are way more stable this month with the higher dose of Clomid, hoping that's a good sign :)

4 years ago

Hi Ladies!! Nice to "meet" you :) Good luck and lost of baby dust your ways!!!

4 years ago • Post starter

35 TTC#1 been trying off and on over the past 17 years but this time around it's been over a year of TTC.

User image

4 years ago

Are you in your tww?

4 years ago

I’m 39 and 8 weeks pregnant, took us 9 months with 2 chemicals along the way.
Good luck ladies

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo