Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 135 Replies | Last Page

I’m currently 7dpo and peeing on ALL THE STICKS hahaha. I can’t help myself. I swear I see a second line constantly but I don’t think there’s a second line yet anyway but still holding out hope!!

Bug - since it’s been over 6 months and you’re over 35 can you not get approved for IVF testing? Where are you from?

Congrats Cazza!! Is this your first? Are you going to find out the sex?

4 years ago • Post starter

Thank you.. I already have one boy who’s 7 so it’s going to be like starting all over again
We’re not going to find out the sex, I like the surprise

4 years ago

I’ve finally made it to 10dpo! But with my last pregnancy I didn’t get a + until 17dpo sooo still have several days to go yet before I can test.

Cazza- Congrats!! Always fun to wait to find out.

4 years ago

Been irritable all day today. I’m 8dpo. I just feel pregnant. I keep peeing on all the sticks and they’ve all been negative. Now when I just went pee and wiped there was a tinge of light brown blood. I’m thinking g this could be implantation bleeding. It’s only there when I wipe, not enough that it’s on underwear and I’m not due for next period til this coming Friday.

Who wants to jump in and say if you think it’s implantation or AF coming very early?!?!

Ohhh there’s a great possibility it could be IB!! Fingers crossed for you!
I can poas on Thursday... come on Thurs!!!

4 years ago

Peed on Wondfo today and pretty sure I see a super faint line. Also had more IB I believe - posted pic on my page. Going to try to hold out on using another FRER til tomorrow lol. I'll be 10dpo tomorrow. I already know though, I just know my body. I swear I knew since like 4dpo even though I know there wasn't implantation til last night. How long can implantation bleeding last? Anyone know?

36 here, in the 2ww - again. We have been trying for 12 months now, had a mc in February and have been on Clomid since April. We skipped last month for a mental reset. I've been using opk & bbt & it appears I ovulated the day after my last clomid pill this cycle - which was on day 8 - so I am not feeling confident my follicular phase was long enough. Im now 3 dpo, so still a bit to wait. We only have 2 more rounds of clomid left, so feeling a bit stressed. If clomid doesn't work for us, we will not pursue further.

4 years ago

Manders I'm so sorry about your loss. I've had 2 miscarriages and I am here if you need to vent xo. It's something I wish no one ever had to expierence and go through.

swgaBelle - I had what I believe was IB two nights ago and again yesterday am. Nothing since yesterday am unless I insert my finger inside (sorry, TMI, but is there really such thing as TMI on this site? lol). I have been totally feeling pregnant in every way I've experienced before, but my tests aren't showing second lines. I'm still holding out hope though!! Feeling dull cramps and some pinches/pains here and there. No CM though, like none unless I touch with my finger a bit inside. My bbs are sore, nipples sticking out more than usual and seem bigger, veins like whoa in my chest and arms, stuffy nose, headache last night. These have all been signs for me in the past... so either it's my head playing tricks on me or this is the slowest positive ever and then my guess would be it's gotta be a girl LOL. I have heard that if you're having a boy the second line shows up fast and dark and if it's a girl it can take a bit to show up - anyone else ever hear of that myth before? I wonder if it's true...

Well, currently CD25 and 10dpo and hoping I get a pink second line today!!! I will continue to pee on ALL the tests cuz that's just me, but that's also why I buy the cheap Wondfo's. I think I've taken about 20 of them in the past 2-3 days... oopsie. LOL. I really want my 10 month old son to have a 100% sibling. He has two half siblings, but we only have them every other weekend and he gets so sad when they leave.

BGB - it sounds very promising for sure!! It’s hard not to get excited..

I started spotting yesterday afternoon and have continued to do so... It would be REALLLLY early for my period so I’m wondering if it’s IB??? I’ve had a headache since yesterday too and everything just smells weird to me today.

Hi Manders - keep us posted!! GL to you!!

4 years ago

swgaBelle - idk I kinda feel out now. I feel like I'm having a chemical pregnancy. Still have a tinge of hope, but idk. Ugh. Lines aren't progressing for me or they're evaps. But I have multiple lot number Wondfo's I'm using... so idk

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo