Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls, hope you had a nice weekend! I very cautiously optimistic. It's 19 DPO and i'm still taking tests to look for progression and in fact i just ordered some more tests. My first appointment isn't until the end of next week and the wait is killing me! I know i'm going to be a complete wreck the entire time. I really want this to be my healthy rainbow baby. I don't have any children and i'm 41 so i don't have a lot of time left. Hope you girls are feeling OK. I'm feeling alright except that i get very hot at night and have terrible heartburn.

4 years ago

Girls i'm in complete shock...baby is measuring exactly 6 weeks and we even heard the heartbeat! I just can't believe it! EDD is April 3rd, 2020!!!

4 years ago • Edited

Hey girls! Here is my 23DPO dye stealer. I have one more test left but I think I'm just gonna hang on to it. I don't think it would change much.
Welcome Crams!! Yay! We are happy to have you here (and I'm happy to have someone my age ). I do hope they can get you a copy of the scan and I'm so happy for you. Less than I week now until I know how things are going for me!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Saw a dollar cheapie in the store today and had to grab one to see if I could get a $1 bfp darker than the test line since I never have, I’d say I got it!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hcg went from 176 to 1315 in 4 days! Phew looks like a sticky one

User image

4 years ago

8w1d today, 1.74 cm length and heartbeat of 164! Everything looks great! Now time to try to relax until next appointment!!

user submitted image

4 years ago

I'm with you. I'm 18 DPO today with strong positives and good line progression. My edd is 4/1/2020. My first appointment is at 6 weeks which is 8/9. I'm cautiously optimistic as I had a blighted ovum and miscarried in March at 7w1d. Good luck to you!!!

4 years ago

Congratulations and good luck to you as well! I had a chemical in April so seeing a good progression quickly was a big relief, but let’s face it, I won’t quit being anxious until this baby is here. I wish I was as blissfully unaware as I was when I had my daughter

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi please can I join you ladies? 12dpo and should be due early April as well only 4 weeks and 1 day but going to call the midwife today to start the ball rolling, I need to be under consultant/obstetrician care due to being high risk of premature labour/birth, I'll also be booking in an early scan at 8 weeks like last time, how are you feeling? Xx

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

Hi Roseg your tests look great! Congrats!!! I decided not to ask for the beta HCG draws this time, because those values and trying to calculate doubling time just stress me out even more. So i'm not seeing the doctor at all until the first appointment. If i didn't have progesterone suppositories, i would have demanded to come in earlier to test progesterone. But since i already have those, i'm not worried about low P. So my first appointment next week i should be 6w2d so i will get an ultrasound. Depending on what they see they may want to do a beta HCG because if you don't see anything on U/S, your beta is probably <2000. But if i'm less than 2000 at 6 weeks then i'm not going to be very hopeful. Its really just a wait and see game at this point. They are seeing me "early" because of my history of M/C and my age. Most OBs around here won't even schedule you until you are 8-10 weeks if you don't have a history or issues or high risk. I'm sorry your previous pregnancy was so difficult but they do say that every pregnancy is different, so hopefully this one will be very easy for you! I wish we have those digitals in the US with the "weeks." They stopped selling those here so we just get "pregnant/not pregnant" or "yes/no" on the digital ones.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo