Community post

Discussion

April 2020 Babies

View Full Post

These tests were from today at 13-14 dpo, I have a good feeling about this little beanie baby and have convinced myself to stop testing. Won’t have appointment for dating ultrasound until about 8 weeks but I’m fairly sure I’m due early April. Anyone else with me?

user submitted image

161 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 161 Replies | Last Page

Anyone else very checking when going to the loo? feel like a crazy lady

4 years ago

Oops I just realized I said I would be 8 weeks from bfp at my first appointment but it’s actually 4 weeks from bfp, almost 8 weeks pregnant.... Oh I check every trip to the restroom to make sure the wet feeling I constantly have isn’t blood. I think I did that with my daughter for awhile too.

4 years ago • Post starter

We're going to have a scan at 8 weeks aswell like we did with our son and it feels forever away at only 4 weeks and 5 days it seems like none of us so far feel like we have strong symptoms?
I did the same checking with my son, it's nerve wracking hahaha

4 years ago

I’ve been falling asleep in my chair at 6:30 every night! And yes... I keep checking I’m not bleeding too after the brownish pink stuff the other day. It looks like that was just due to constipation and there’s been nothing since.
Rose what’s your due date? I’m exactly 8 weeks on the 25th, and can also get a scan then (though that’s a Sunday so it’ll have to be 26th).

User image

4 years ago

My two year old gets up at around 4:30-5am most mornings... I’m with you there with the toddler-induced exhaustion! Sounds like we’re due date buddies then! April 7th I think?

User image

4 years ago

Gosh we get up at the same time and have 2 year olds, 2nd babies? Were you born in 87 aswell? hahaha I've had 2 different dates with the same lmp the 5th and the 8th?! But most certainly 1st week of April!

4 years ago

Uhh omigod, yes. But you’re a blonde and I’m a brunette do you have a girl or a boy?
I have a bit of confusion with my due date too because I got a positive ovulation test the day after I should have ovulated.

User image

4 years ago

You're really not going to believe it because I have a boy and you have a girl?
If I do it based on a 28 day cycle I get the 5th but I ovulated later and then I get the 8th haha but it's not much of guarantee for me anyway Haha my son always measured at least 2 weeks bigger after 20 weeks and came 6 weeks early lol

4 years ago • Edited

My girl came two days late and was tiny, just 6lb! So funny. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t like babies either well she’ll have to learn to like them!

User image

4 years ago

Awww bless her my son weighed 5lb4oz at 34 weeks and doubled it by his due date Haha still a chunk now poor kid Haha I bought my son a doll and he threw it across the room... fingers crossed they get over it in 9 months

4 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo