Community post

Question

Crazy? Pregnant? Hormone shift??

My 12mo weaned fully about a week to 10 days after his birthday, so about April 1. It was not abrupt, but a slow, long process. Had ewcm on April 23 and BD that day and April 18, 19 & 20. Have no idea if or when I actually ovulated. Taking first signal tests. Took one on May 2, 100% negative. Took one Friday and Saturday, not fmu and saw either an evap or the faintest squinter positives. Took one today, may 5 with fmu and same - squinter 3-4hrs after taking.

I’ve been NAUSEOUS around the clock for a week, a little more tired, a little achy in my belly and have weird muscle spasms in my upper back that I can’t recall if they are pms or pregnancy symptoms. This would be baby 4. Not trying, but wondering if anyone thinks I just need to hold off as tonight would be 12dpo likely.

user submitted image

5 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Anyone? ????

4 years ago • Post starter

Those tests have really bad evap lines once out of the timeframe. I'd retest in a few days!

4 years ago

Honestly I can't see anything I'm afraid, and at 12dpo I'd be expecting to see a clear positive now. If your symptoms were related to pregnancy they'd register on a test now so I would say you're more than likely not pregnant

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

Omg I’m in the same boat!! Same type of symptoms on the tail end of weaning baby. I haven’t had a regular cycle yet but suspect I ovulated. Carefully watching my symptoms and wondering what the heck is going on!! I keep taking tests. So far I’ve had a tiny bit of spotting about a week ago and nothing since. It would be baby #4 for us, too!

4 years ago

Crazy!! I’m ok if this isn’t happening, I just want to know!!

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo