Community post

Question

First ppaf after bf for yr, then a miscarriage

Bf for a year, baby self-weaned right after his 1st bday. Caught the first egg, ended in a miscarriage at 6 weeks, yesterday.

I know every body is different. But can anyone relate? When did your period return after your miscarriage and when did you try again? Wasn’t even trying to get pregnant, but now we’re reconsidering.

4 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I miscarried naturally at 7w1d. It depends on your situation and if the miscarriage was natural or you had a D&C. For me, i counted the first day of full flow with the miscarriage as CD1 and i ovulated right on time. Good luck!

4 years ago

So sorry for your loss. This is my first experience with miscarriage after three healthy pregnancies and threw me for a loop. Just awful.

Thankfully my body seems to be doing its job naturally, so at this point I’ve had no intervention. I will count my first full flow day as CD 1 and see how it goes. Thanks for the reply. ??

4 years ago • Post starter

I just noticed your positive after the miscarriage. That must have been incredibly difficult. I am TTC again 8 months post partum. Super nervous because of my age.. I am 40 with only one ovary and one Fallopian tube. The first time trying we were successful after the second month of TTC. Terrified of a MC. This gives me hope in case that happens.

4 years ago

I'm still breastfeeding my 13 month old, I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant, I did miscarry end of March/start of April at 6 weeks which I contributed to breastfeeding, however I looked into the use of Vitamin B6 and am adamant it's the reason I;ve been able to keep this pregnancy. I'm sorry for your loss and wish you the best when conceiving again!

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo