Community post

Question

So confused and frustrated with my body

I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar or has any insight as to what’s going on. Sorry in advance if this gets long winded, but I’m really confused about my cycles right now. My daughter turned 2 last month and ever since I’ve had her my cycles aren’t very consistent. Not that I go months without one but they average in length of 30-50 days. Most of my confusion is what’s been going on the last 2 months. On 12/17/18 I got AF like normal, normal length of 4-5 days, heavy, clots, awful cramping, pms before, the works. On 1/16/19 I started what I think was AF again but it was soooooo different. It was only a moderate flow with very few clots, and absolutely NO cramping or pms symptoms like sore breasts and my face breaking out. Then as soon as the bleeding quit I had some EWCM for a couple of days (also strange for me). As soon as the EWCM stopped it’s been creamy varying in amounts day to day for a little over 2 weeks now. Over the weekend I had GOBS of thick/chunky yellowish cm, NOT a yeast infection, and it has dried up some yesterday and today. I feel like I probably ovulated at some point because I never have any cm after AF until a day or two before EWCM starts and ovulation, but my luteal phase isn’t normally over 2 weeks long either which is how long it’s been since I last saw EWCM. I don’t temp because I don’t think I’d be as consistent as I need to be with it and have usually gone by cm until this all started. We aren’t actively trying to conceive, just NTNP, but I think we thought it would happen quickly again because we got pregnant with our daughter the first month we did NTNP. It’s just really frustrating and I wish I knew what the heck my body was doing. My breasts are a little tender but not sore, I’ve had some cramping that feels like AF is about to start for 2 days but no sign of spotting like AF normally starts out when checking cm, and definitely not pregnant as I did a Walmart cheapie test with FMU this morning and blaring negative.

0 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo