Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

231 - 240 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Oh dear Anna I hope your week gets better

5 years ago

@kait, yeah I caved today and tested when I knew I shouldn’t have. I felt the test was screaming at me from the bathroom and couldn’t resist lol. Of course it was a But yes, we are still early! Still a possibility. Sometimes I feel like the twinges are in my head because I feel them when I think about them while laying it bed or doing something seditary. Also, I have a lack of boob sensitivity. Normally when AF is near they become real sensitive and hurt when sleeping. But who knows. Guess time will tell....
@jilly. Fingers crossed it was! A faint is better than what I get!
to everyone!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Negative opk this morning. Testing 3 times a day right now. Although I probably dont need to since my surge always last a good 2 days. Grrrer.
Anna be careful lady!!!

5 years ago

@kait @renee it's still early keep your chin up.

5 years ago

@anna no more glass or sharp objects for you girl! Be careful!

@renee it's so stupid. I couldn't decide Monday if I wanted to test since DH was curious and wanted me to. I was literally standing in the bathroom with my legs crossed because I had to pee, asking him what do I dooooo? He was laughing. Here's hoping we're just those people that don't get BFPs until later.

Thanks everyone. I wish I had more symptoms, but I just feel kind of normal. Although, with my miscarriage I didn't figure out I was pregnant until 6 weeks and that was only because I realized my period was two weeks late. I don't remember feeling off. So who knows. December would just be a good month for good news.

5 years ago

Wow @anna be careful!

I am still just waiting for AF to show. I am currently on cd 52 with no signs. I am going to start Vitex and temping. I am still waiting for my Opks to come in the mail. Once they get here I will start testing with them.
Here’s hoping everything normalizes again soon!!

User image

5 years ago

@shay hang in there! Those long AO cycles are the most frustrating. Have you talked to your doc? At the very least, he or she might be able to give you something jumpstart a bleed if you haven't ovulated.

5 years ago

I haven’t talked to my doctor yet. I recently came off of the Mirena iud back in May. Since then I haven’t gotten regular just yet. My body is still trying to figure itself out. I am hoping that I will either ovulate soon or already have and AF will start soon. DH and I are just trying to enjoy ourselves right now too instead of putting too much pressure on anything. Especially since my cycles still aren’t regular I don’t want to put pressure since that can cause more problems too. I just want to get regular!

User image

5 years ago

@renee how many dpo were you when you tested? It's still early babe

@espence hopefully ovulation is around the corner girl but get your baby dancing on !!

@Jilly yeah girl apparently the people we live with dont throw glasses away that cracked they put them in the kitchen...

@kait did you get a positive test?

@shay still no AF? Have you tested yet? Coming off birth control is a major hit to your body it took me 7 months just to get back to some regularity after birth control

5 years ago • Post starter

Nope, no positive for me. Actually got a doom drop. AF is due tomorrow.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo