Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

121 - 130 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Wow! A lot has happened today!
Congrats auni and Jilly that hat is amazing. I can't knit, but I can crochet and I actually just started my first crochet stuffed animal yesterday. It's a little fox and if it comes out okay, I'll give it to my friend who's pregnant with her second.
Anna, sorry your tests are coming back negative, but the extra acne could be a sign. My skin does that to me too.

As for me, I'm hoping this morning's temp wasn't a fluke and I may have actually ovulated yesterday. I had three different surges in a week, all during the range that I would normally O so maybe my body finally did it. Was quite the rollercoaster and now I'm super crabby which is the norm during LP for me. Here's hoping!

user submitted image

5 years ago

K ladies. Need your advice. I'm waiting to test on Mon but I've been having lots of white creamy CM for the last 3 days. It's looking more watery today. Am I ovulating?? I'm irregular and on cycle day 31. Last cycle was 77 days. DH is going to think I'm a nympho soon. LOL

5 years ago

Jenny, waiting to take an opk until tomorrow? CM can be unreliable, but watery is a good sign! I would take the opk tonight if you think you're ovulating, so you don't miss your surge.

5 years ago

@kait I really hope your surges show ovulation and that you caught that egg babe !!

@jenny I would test babe just for randomness... I'm sorry to hear about your long cycles it sucks !! Hopefilly this one is long for a good reason

As for me, BFN again this morning... AF is due today so we'll see... Sumptoms is just my acne super super bad and my boobs are full and sore (not something normal for me)... But that's it... If AF doesnt pitch today I'll wait till Thursday and if still nothing I'll test Friday

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. I just tested and it's negative. It's evening and I didn't hold my urine. Does that affect the resul at cycle day 31? Back to knitting until af or BFP.

5 years ago

Maybe just hopeful but I dont think AF is on the way

fingers crossed Anna, me update I'm on my way to the hospital.

User image

5 years ago

@confused what happened babe are you okay?

@confused sorry the nausea is so bad. I hope they find something that gives you relief at the hospital
@Anna yay for no sign of AF! Hope it stays away
@kait hope your temp confirms O tomorrow morning!

5 years ago

@agatch how are you feeling girl?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo