Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 321 Replies | Last Page

We had sex woohoo !! So tomorrow us officially 1dpo and I had sex yassss

5 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations @ Bails!!
@Anna, sorry AF showed up Have you heard anything from the test your OB did last week? That dress was beautiful and you looked stunning in it BTW!
@Confused Hope you're feeling better
@Octagon sorry AF arrived. I've had some random cycle changes in the past and when you are tracking everything, it really sucks when it suddenly changes. It happened when I was TTC for #1. It took us about 8 months to conceive and my cycle were mostly 28 days but I had a some weird ones (up to 33 days randomly). Best of luck for when you try again!
@Espence, Shay, Kait and everyone else still waiting to test : Lots of
I'm on CD 5 so not much going on right now but if I get a BFP this cycle, I would still have an August baby!

5 years ago

Uhg guys I'm just gonna grab a test and pee on it... AF is only due Monday/Wedensday anyways so might as well just get it out of my system and wait till then + I might get some results back as well by then so we'll see

To all my ladies in their tww good luck and may AF not show !!

To those who got AF we move on to another month and another cycle but we will get our bfp !!

@octagon I'm also considering taking a break for a little while but we'll see what happens...

I am so thankful to be able to read and connect with all you ladies TTC. Funny how we all think/feel the same lol I O on the 11th do technically I am 10dpo. I tested with a first response but got a negative. Hopeful still early to quit. Good luck to all ladies

5 years ago

@octagon my AF is also due today or the 28th, so far no signs today !! Fingers crossed for you girl !!

Wanted to write here because nobody ever responded .. spotted last night and then for 5 hours nothing and like 2 hours now got my af ..
andd it hurts all my body ..
Like last month it came 2 days early and now i was 2 days late
This cyccle was 32 for me this month it totally changed this month thought its gonna be woth luck but yeahh up to next year ttc

We plan to stop ttc for half year
Thank you all for the support i will be rotting for u all

5 years ago

I just wanted to pop by to offer any support, I know I'm not ttc but I'm here for my ladies any time.

User image

5 years ago

I hope this is your cycle and you won't need to!

5 years ago

@Renee I also have a higher sex drive than my DH and it can definitely be upsetting sometimes.
@kait sorry AF showed up. ???? for a Christmas baby
@jackie keep us posted!
@Anna sounds like a great plan!! Tons of
The past few days have been a little surreal for me. O is most likely tomorrow, I got EWCM on Tuesday and we BDed then. But then my husband got offered a job in Italy so it sounds like there is a good chance we’re going to be moving there in June! So we’re thinking we probably should take a break from TTC for 2 or 3 cycles because moving across the ocean with 2 kids under 5 and giving birth 2 months later sounds a little overwhelming! There is still a chance we conceived this cycle but I guess it’s not very high since we only DTD once 3 days before O. Anyway if no BFP this month I think I may have to wait until March to try again and i’m not sure how I feel about any of it!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo