Community post

Journal

My plan for not planning

View Full Post

Cd1! New month, new attitude. After spending copious amounts of money on hpts last month, and driving myself crazy figuring out what dpo I was with such a crazy last cycle. I am taking a break for tests. I didnt buy any opks. I'm going to enjoy my sex life this month, enjoy my husband. And not count days. This will be cycle 5. I had an early loss in cycle 3.
My step daughter is also having her period now, we normally both have 28 day cycles. So I'm not even gonna buy a thing to test until she starts hers. I'm so excited for all the bfp I saw come thru this month and so proud of all you ladies in your journeys. I need to reset my mindset on this ttc, it's obviously not as easy as i thought it would be. And getting more positive and mentally heathly before the holidays seems like a win win to me!

12 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Comments

I'm ok. I took a break from the site for a week. It's funny because I'm waiting for my AF any day now and it's such a weird feeling not testing!

5 years ago

It's good to step away sometimes :)
That's probably an odd feeling, but maybe a little relieving? I hate testing because I'm so not in control of it, and once I start testing I cant stop.
Maybe once I start af this cycle lll take that week to step away

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo