Community post

Discussion

POAS November 2018 Discussion

View Full Post

Hey Ladies, I saw a thread like this started on another website and I thought it was a great idea. Hopefully we can get it going on this site too.

Simply state the day you plan to POAS (pee on a stick) in November and I'll put you down for that date. If you get a BFP, I'll put your name in {these brackets}. If you get that dreaded AF and a BFN, I'll put your name in [these brackets]. I would do underline and bold but I can't seem to do it on this site. I will be checking this discussion daily.

This is a great way to celebrate the BFPs but also see that you're not alone when getting your BFN.

and

2. Hopefulmumof2, [Bugttc]
3. Mufferfudder, lucyelizabeth
5. [NicoleLynn]
6. {Dianeiris87}, [Photomama], [Hopeful_and_waiting]
9. [Sac90746]
10. Demy30
11. Kels1997
12. Tonix93, {Katie_Jane}
14. Kay10518
16. [Serenity_mom_of5], [DiviniumLiv]
17. [Tutubaby2], {Confuzed29}
18. Sarah-vikram
19. Amedwards2011
20. Hopeforthebest86
21. [Cherrip]
22. {Natlei30}, {LHarris8122}, {Jerseygirl87}
23. [Agatch], [Brenneec], [Espence]
26. Purpleskys
27. Adoette
28. Missybev, Joy2018
29. [Sundance]
30. Lalou3tt3

Total:

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

265 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

221 - 230 of 265 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the support girls. I got my regular af cramps and just know she will show up any minute. Good luck to the rest of you and hopefully there will be some more bfp's before the month is over.

User image

5 years ago

Like I suspected, af arrived about 2 hours ago.

User image

5 years ago

So obviously I couldn’t wait till Thursday... tested today at 9DPO but definitely think I see a faint line!
Can’t get too excited yet after last months chemical but fingers and toes crossed it gets darker

user submitted image

5 years ago

Well I’m officially out.. AF showed up.

@Lal He and I have a total of 7 (4 mine, 2 his and 1 together, of which 6 are in thier 20s or teens) we wanted 1 (or 2) more and have been trying for 2 years. I’m very grateful for the children we have... If it happens it happens

5 years ago

@serenity & div sorry that af arrived ladies.
@nat I see that line, it gets darker.

User image

5 years ago

Ladies any updates?

User image

5 years ago

I'm out. Af

5 years ago

Testing tomorrow morning if af doesn't arrive today

Trying not to get my hopes up, but next month is 12 cycles of ttc and I've convinced myself every single one of those months that I was pregnant

5 years ago

I'm out. Af showed late last night. On the upside, I can enjoy the holiday with a drink or two. Baby dust to all.

5 years ago

@tutubaby aw, are you sure? Maybe you'll get a positive later? Update us if anything changes. :)

@divinium I'm so sorry AF showed. :( Put your feet up, have some wine. Good luck for next cycle!

@natlei I see a faint line too!!! FX this is the start of your bfp! Keep us updated! :)

@serenity I'm so sorry AF showed up. :( I hope it happens for you very soon.

@espence I'm so sorry. :( in the mean time, have a few drinks, enjoy yourself, and take care of yourself. Wishing you luck for next cycle.

@Lharris welcome! Wishing you luck! Hope tomorrow brings some good news! :)

@Cherrip I'm so sorry. :( I'm glad you can look at the upside and you can enjoy the holiday and have a few drinks. Have a great thanksgiving weekend. Wishing you luck for next cycle.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo