Community post

Discussion

POAS November 2018 Discussion

View Full Post

Hey Ladies, I saw a thread like this started on another website and I thought it was a great idea. Hopefully we can get it going on this site too.

Simply state the day you plan to POAS (pee on a stick) in November and I'll put you down for that date. If you get a BFP, I'll put your name in {these brackets}. If you get that dreaded AF and a BFN, I'll put your name in [these brackets]. I would do underline and bold but I can't seem to do it on this site. I will be checking this discussion daily.

This is a great way to celebrate the BFPs but also see that you're not alone when getting your BFN.

and

2. Hopefulmumof2, [Bugttc]
3. Mufferfudder, lucyelizabeth
5. [NicoleLynn]
6. {Dianeiris87}, [Photomama], [Hopeful_and_waiting]
9. [Sac90746]
10. Demy30
11. Kels1997
12. Tonix93, {Katie_Jane}
14. Kay10518
16. [Serenity_mom_of5], [DiviniumLiv]
17. [Tutubaby2], {Confuzed29}
18. Sarah-vikram
19. Amedwards2011
20. Hopeforthebest86
21. [Cherrip]
22. {Natlei30}, {LHarris8122}, {Jerseygirl87}
23. [Agatch], [Brenneec], [Espence]
26. Purpleskys
27. Adoette
28. Missybev, Joy2018
29. [Sundance]
30. Lalou3tt3

Total:

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

265 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

101 - 110 of 265 Replies | Last Page

@confused felt super nauseous today - thought it was because I hadn't eaten but still felt sick after I ate. Feeling weird twinges in the lower abdomen that I havent really felt before. I'm 50/50 that it could just be weird af symptoms.
Fingers crossed for both of us!

5 years ago

@Dianeiris87 - Thank you.

User image

5 years ago

The only test I have is a CB Digi, so I didn't test today. I know they need a lot of HCG to show positive. I'm too scared to try it. I might just hold off until Thursday if AF doesn't show by then.
Here's my chart today.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed AF not showing up is definitely good. Keeping my fingers crossed she stays away!

@hopeful I too have been on the emotional roller coaster a few times this last week over analyzing my symptoms and temps. TTC takes us for such a ride. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@nicole I would do the same and wait to take the CB digital. Seems like a good sign that your temps are still up. Good luck!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago • Post starter

@Dianeiris87 congrats! My LMP was 10/3. I ovulated a week late on CD25 per FF. I'm worried that ovulating late will affect my chances of BFP this cycle.
Did you do anything differently this cycle to conceive?

User image

5 years ago

@Dianeiris CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very exciting!

I have tried again this morning with a frer and no line (no matter how hard I squint! Lol). My temp hasn't dropped yet though so hopefully still in the game.

5 years ago

@diane Congrats lovely, so excited for you.

User image

5 years ago

@diane if I don't get my positive this month, I'm going to try that method. First positive for the group, keep us updated on symptoms etc.

User image

5 years ago

Congrats!

5 years ago

@Dianeiris87 - Big congrats!

As for me, I'm ovulating right now. I usually have ovulation pain and can feel quite well when it occurs, but this time it's on a whole new level. Probably due to the maca root that I'm taking this month too (higher dose than last month). If I didn't know better I would've thought it's an ostrich egg.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo