Community post

Discussion

POAS November 2018 Discussion

View Full Post

Hey Ladies, I saw a thread like this started on another website and I thought it was a great idea. Hopefully we can get it going on this site too.

Simply state the day you plan to POAS (pee on a stick) in November and I'll put you down for that date. If you get a BFP, I'll put your name in {these brackets}. If you get that dreaded AF and a BFN, I'll put your name in [these brackets]. I would do underline and bold but I can't seem to do it on this site. I will be checking this discussion daily.

This is a great way to celebrate the BFPs but also see that you're not alone when getting your BFN.

and

2. Hopefulmumof2, [Bugttc]
3. Mufferfudder, lucyelizabeth
5. [NicoleLynn]
6. {Dianeiris87}, [Photomama], [Hopeful_and_waiting]
9. [Sac90746]
10. Demy30
11. Kels1997
12. Tonix93, {Katie_Jane}
14. Kay10518
16. [Serenity_mom_of5], [DiviniumLiv]
17. [Tutubaby2], {Confuzed29}
18. Sarah-vikram
19. Amedwards2011
20. Hopeforthebest86
21. [Cherrip]
22. {Natlei30}, {LHarris8122}, {Jerseygirl87}
23. [Agatch], [Brenneec], [Espence]
26. Purpleskys
27. Adoette
28. Missybev, Joy2018
29. [Sundance]
30. Lalou3tt3

Total:

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

265 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

91 - 100 of 265 Replies | Last Page

@Kels no problem! I'll change you to the 11. Good luck!

5 years ago • Post starter

AF arrived looks like I'll be testing again in December. I really hope yo find out I'm pregnant before my 35 birthday. Which is dec 7th.

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I would love to join you all. I'm really sick and tired of seeing a faint positive turn negative, so this time I'm not gonna test until af doesn't show up. So put me down for november 22nd, please.

User image

5 years ago

I didn't test today. I haven't bought any tests yet. This is my chart so far. FF predicts AF to arrive Friday 11/9

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@bug I'm so sorry AF arrived! What a terrible witch. Wishing you all the best and really hoping for a birthday bfp for you!!

@divinium Welcome! I'm so sorry that is so devastating. Added you to the 22nd. I hope you get that bfp that keeps turning darker!! Good luck!

@nicole we have the same predicted period date so hopefully we both get bfps and no AF!

@bugttc that sucks!
We are December birthday buddies as well as first baby buddies! I'll be 32 on the 2nd. Fingers crossed for our bfp birthday presents!

My mail order tests still haven't arrived so I tried to use my FRER digi this morning and it didnt work at all. Nothing showed up in the display. So I tried with one cheapy test I had and it was a bfn. Bit of a bummer as I had a dream last night that I got my bfp - and was then extra hopeful after seeing that my temp was up this morning. Oh well. Only 11dpo so will keep testing until I get a solid answer. My LP was only 10 days last cycle which is very short so even if this month is not my month, at least it looks like my LP is lengthening slightly.

5 years ago

@hopeful oh man that sucks that the digital was invalid. Internet cheapies are definitely not very sensitive and they can take a while longer to show up. I use them too and I have to squint so much lol. Even though it takes longer to get a bfp, I do like that I can use as many as I want and not feel like I'm breaking the bank. Hope your tests come soon! And hope your bfp comes soon as well!!

How it is everyone going? Any updates? So my digital I suspect was a false positive, I've still got time af due on Friday so I'll test after then if she doesn't show.

User image

5 years ago

I tried again tonight with a frer on a 4 hour hold but no positive. Cant decide if weird feelings in my abdomen are af brewing or not. Riding the emotion roller coaster! Judging my last few cycles af should have been due today but o'd a bit later than usual this month so will have ri just wait and see!

5 years ago

@hopeful damn but your definatly not out yet, I've had theses werid feelings too like pulsing but I've had some cramping and spotting today so fingers crossed I implanted late. How are you feeling otherwise?

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo