Community post

Discussion

POAS November 2018 Discussion

Hey Ladies, I saw a thread like this started on another website and I thought it was a great idea. Hopefully we can get it going on this site too.

Simply state the day you plan to POAS (pee on a stick) in November and I'll put you down for that date. If you get a BFP, I'll put your name in {these brackets}. If you get that dreaded AF and a BFN, I'll put your name in [these brackets]. I would do underline and bold but I can't seem to do it on this site. I will be checking this discussion daily.

This is a great way to celebrate the BFPs but also see that you're not alone when getting your BFN.

and

2. Hopefulmumof2, [Bugttc]
3. Mufferfudder, lucyelizabeth
5. [NicoleLynn]
6. {Dianeiris87}, [Photomama], [Hopeful_and_waiting]
9. [Sac90746]
10. Demy30
11. Kels1997
12. Tonix93, {Katie_Jane}
14. Kay10518
16. [Serenity_mom_of5], [DiviniumLiv]
17. [Tutubaby2], {Confuzed29}
18. Sarah-vikram
19. Amedwards2011
20. Hopeforthebest86
21. [Cherrip]
22. {Natlei30}, {LHarris8122}, {Jerseygirl87}
23. [Agatch], [Brenneec], [Espence]
26. Purpleskys
27. Adoette
28. Missybev, Joy2018
29. [Sundance]
30. Lalou3tt3

Total:

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

265 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 265 Replies | Last Page

I hope you ladies can see in the photo, but I got two faint pink lines today! It's hard to get it on camera, but they're pink in person. 11 DPO. I'm so relieved. I thought at times AF was for sure on her way. My only symptoms were implantation bleeding at 7 and 8 dpo and then having a heavy feeling in my uterus the past couple days. Good luck to the rest of you ladies!! Hope we get some more BFPs.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hi ladies! That sounds great. POAS on November the 10th. Thank you!!!

User image

5 years ago

@Sarah added you to the 18th. Good luck!!

5 years ago • Post starter

@NicoleLynn added you to the 5th :) Good luck!

Congrats on your BFP @confuzed!! She confirmed on another thread! So happy for you!

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@nicole thank you! Still hasn't really hit me yet.

Yes this cycle we followed SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) and we did it exactly as the plan is laid out. We BD ever other day starting CD 8 until I got a positive opk then BD 3 days in a row then skip one day and then BD one more time in case you O late. It's a lot of Bding but I'm glad we kept a fresh supply of swimmers to meet the egg. We also used preseed as lube as it's supposed to help the swimmers. Not sure if this helps but I also put a pillow under my hips after BD for 30 mins.

I highly recommend smep if you can do it because it helps make sure there are lots of sperm to meet the egg. Opk helped me see I ovulated 4 days later than I anticipated. Good luck!! :)

@nicole Lynn I think I'm in the same boat. My temps have dropped for the last 2 days so I am expecting af to show up today. Tested again this morning at 13 dpo and another bfn. I am trying to take solice in the fact that at least my luteul phase has lengthened since the last cycle as it was only 10 days last month.

5 years ago

The b*tch is back so I am out again. :( See you all again next month.

5 years ago

Thank you confuzed29! did another test different brand a light colored line showed up but after 5 minute mark.

user submitted image

5 years ago

AF showed this morning

User image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo