Community post

Discussion

POAS November 2018 Discussion

View Full Post

Hey Ladies, I saw a thread like this started on another website and I thought it was a great idea. Hopefully we can get it going on this site too.

Simply state the day you plan to POAS (pee on a stick) in November and I'll put you down for that date. If you get a BFP, I'll put your name in {these brackets}. If you get that dreaded AF and a BFN, I'll put your name in [these brackets]. I would do underline and bold but I can't seem to do it on this site. I will be checking this discussion daily.

This is a great way to celebrate the BFPs but also see that you're not alone when getting your BFN.

and

2. Hopefulmumof2, [Bugttc]
3. Mufferfudder, lucyelizabeth
5. [NicoleLynn]
6. {Dianeiris87}, [Photomama], [Hopeful_and_waiting]
9. [Sac90746]
10. Demy30
11. Kels1997
12. Tonix93, {Katie_Jane}
14. Kay10518
16. [Serenity_mom_of5], [DiviniumLiv]
17. [Tutubaby2], {Confuzed29}
18. Sarah-vikram
19. Amedwards2011
20. Hopeforthebest86
21. [Cherrip]
22. {Natlei30}, {LHarris8122}, {Jerseygirl87}
23. [Agatch], [Brenneec], [Espence]
26. Purpleskys
27. Adoette
28. Missybev, Joy2018
29. [Sundance]
30. Lalou3tt3

Total:

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

265 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 265 Replies | Last Page

HI I'm new to this, but have been reading this thread. Can you put me down for the 23rd? My cycles have been al over the place but seems to be around 26 days as of now. First time TTC!

5 years ago

Thank you everyone:)

@divinium lol!!! Hope you catch that egg!!

@Brenneec welcome! Added you to the 23rd. Good luck! Hopefully you get your positive:)

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago • Post starter

I caved and tested today with CB Digi.
BFN
AF due Thursday or Friday.
I'm on to planning my next cycle. I got a few things in my Amazon basket.
-CB Connected Ovulation tests
-Geritol liquid
-Myo Inositol
I also plan to BBT vaginally starting CD4. My period usually last 2-3 days.
Here's my chart for today. It dropped some..
It never reached 98°F so I already assumed I'm out this cycle.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@Hopeful I'm sorry! I'm pretty sure I'll be joining you soon. No AF yet but I know she's on the way. The longest cycle I've had was 36 days and today is CD36!

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies... I got a very very faint line on a wondfo just now after work. I did clomid and had ovidrel trigger this month. 10 dpo today and had a stark white this morning and several days now. The line came up within 5 mins and although it’s faint, it’s def there. Super hopeful now, please say a prayer for me! Been trying for around 18 months. I’ve been incredibly exhausted and emotional, boobs are itchy, (but don’t hurt), and been having little cramps. Been having temperature dips past couple days, even though I know my progesterone (the heat hormone) is high, at 18.3 indicating a strong ovulation. I only had one follicle, and conception would have happened in Hawaii. Here’s hoping! Will retest in am with FMU. I posted a pic in the gallery. I got my BFP with my DD at 11 dpo.

5 years ago • Edited

@photomama I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you, I hope this is it for you hun

User image

5 years ago

Hi beautiful ladies, I’m having super backache and sharp lower abdomen cramps (now and then, never befor I experienced this) , CD35... acne started to show up today.. is it an early sign? I’m planning to HPT on cd45 only coz my longest cycle was for 38 days... ????

5 years ago

@photo mama that's very exciting! I can see the line for sure. Congratulations

5 years ago

24th for me

5 years ago • Edited

I think I got my BFP ladies! Last night light tests and this frer is this morning.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo