Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

View Full Post

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 322 Replies | Last Page

Welcome ladies! We are happy to have you both here!! I haven’t heard of anyone getting their BFP just yet. I am no where near ready to test myself and am not allowing myself to buy any tests until I am closer to a missed period. With how my cycles have been that could be the middle of October though. We shall see!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

welcome to all the new ladies & good luck to everyone on this thread x

User image

5 years ago

Welcome to all the new ladies and sending lots of positive vibes to everyone... I am not keeping track on my temps. As per my app, my O day is sunday. so looking forward... fingers crossed...

5 years ago

Welcome Ladies Just want to say that all your stories are inspiring and hope you all get your BFP's you are wishing for.

Miracle Mandy WOW your symptoms are exactly the same as mine, my AF is due tomorrow and still nothing, believe it or not I think I may have implanted yesterday as I had weird left cramping yesterday. My Boobs are still super sore and now I am more fatigued than last week. My CM is weird it mixed between Creamy and watery...so not sure on that and my Cervix is super high and soft cannot feel if it Is open or closed or not. Took a IC test this morning and was negative but I had to wake up at 12 to tend to my son who had a nightmare and needed to use the washroom so it was not first morning urine so I will have to wait till tomorrow morning and try again, I am really hoping this is it. Cross your fingers and toes ladies as tomorrow I should know more. :)

5 years ago

Thank you, ladies. My FF chart just confirmed ovulation on the CD15... we only BD’d on CD13 and CD16 I tried and tried the days between but DH was pouting because I told him he couldn’t buy a brand new bass boat, which he is going to buy today. But FF has my O on the same day I got my positive OPK in the evening... I thought you didn’t ovulate til 12-36 hrs after positive OPK?

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Alright well I have been all over the place the last couple of days. I have had random sharper pains near my left ovary for a couple days, was extremely exhausted last night, kept almost falling asleep while doing my yoga, and today had a hard time getting up and have a slight headache. My cm the last two days was watery/slippery and today it is definitely and egg white consistency and pretty stretchy. I have never actually had the egg white consistency before, so I am hopeful this means ovulation is coming!! Going to make sure we bd today! Fingers crossed!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Wow Shaygosney sounds promising for sure. :)

5 years ago

@imp1216 maybe you caught the egg by BD on the 13! Fingers crossed for you!

@shayGosney yes get busy girl! Catch that egg! I got my bfp with my first by BD as soon as I noticed ewcm. Good luck!!!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@shaygosney this definitely sounds like it!!! Sashay away! Good luck!!!

5 years ago

Well AF is due today, still nothing and took a test this morning and BFN which sucks, so now it is a waiting game for AF to show I guess. According to calculations I should be 12 DPO (26 Day Cycle) I have had AF on day 28 before so I will wait a couple more days and see what happens... hate this waiting game lol

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo