Community post

Discussion

TTC JUNE 2019 BABIES!

Alright! I decided to start this thread for the ladies who missed it for the last month like myself.

For me, today is cycle day one! This will be our fourth month trying for our first little one. I have recently come off the Mirena iud back in May which has made things very irregular and difficult. This will be my first month trying opks and possible temping. I am not very confident in trying all of the different ways of tracking but am going to try!

Hope all the other ladies make it over to this thread!

User image

322 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 322 Replies | Last Page

Welcome confused29 good luck

Thanks agatch sounds promising as with my first my allergies where on high gear as well with my hate the 2 ww lol

5 years ago

6 days till hubby is home and we can start Bding.... yyyaaaaayyyyy.
Im a little excited

<a href=

5 years ago

Got my positive today at 9 DPO! Due June 16th!

5 years ago

Thank you ladies for the wishes.. just to double confirm i retested this morning with fmu on another brand. I cant thank god enuf really..

user submitted image

5 years ago

Just got my BFP 8dpo

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, mind if I join in herr?!
AF should arrive in a day or two so Im just waiting so i know where im at.
Ill be using the clearblue digitals (the pink stick ones) this month.
FRER were on sale so i bought a 7 pack for $22.50. Pretty happy with that. Lots of things to pee on

<a href=

5 years ago

So after my CP last cycle, I said I would not test until AF is late in the future. Well, guess who just ordered a pack of 25 tests of Amazon?! This process is really testing my sanity...

5 years ago

hi ladies I'm 28 trying for baby n03 as indicated in earlier posts, I also have an 8 year old and a 3 year old.

User image

5 years ago

I am so glad to see so many ladies here! Hoping for those positives this month!! AF should be ending for me soon and it is on to trying!! Hoping it is our month!! Sticky vibes and baby dust to all!!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Crossing my fingers for you @muffin595!!! Looks like AF is coming to an end today!! Then it is time to start trying and hope for that baby dust!!! AF did go longer than normal this month, but I expected that since this is one of my first true cycles since coming off the Mirena. Hoping this is our month!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo