Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 356 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls, I think I am 7/8 dpo I was cramping really bad yesterday but nothing but a pinch feeling today, breast are sore but nothing too much, I seem to counting the time , I am a week away from my expected period but would love to test over the weekend . Hell id love to test now !!!

5 years ago

Hi! I thought I was joining this group late but it actually seems that most of you are behind me on this cycle. This is one of the first cycles that we've just kind of stopped really trying and just had fun with it. I was ovulating during the full moon/lunar eclipse and my drive was at an all time high! I am really hoping this is our month

I am just going to start by doing all of my symptoms based by DPO (days past ovulation) as I've had a TON of symptoms this cycle.
1-3 DPO - Sore nipples
4 DPO - More nipple soreness, acne breakout, cramps on and off all day, yellow tinted CM
5 DPO - Swollen breasts (fuller), cramping similar to start of AF, a little bit of nipple soreness/sensitivity
6 DPO - Swollen breasts (fuller), burning sensation in uterus, cramping on and off throughout the day, creamy CM one time while I was at work, runny nose
7 DPO - Swollen breasts (fuller), irritability, hot flashes, dry CM, fatigue, pain in left foot - literally could not walk on my foot, cramping on and off throughout the day
8 DPO - fatigue - took a 3 hour nap which is very unlike me.. I hate naps because they make me so groggy afterwards, was still yawning the rest of the day after taking that nap, cramping on and off, smells were super strong, nausea, hot flashes, emotional, boobs are still swollen and full, shooting pains in my left foot and right leg, burping, heartburn
9 DPO - dull cramping through the day, fatigue, nausea, hot flashes, irritability, fuller breasts - bra is definitely fitting tighter now, diarrhea in the morning, burping - more like air bubbles coming out every time I drink something, hiccups - had a really bad hiccup fit at work, they were so strong it made my side hurt, I had some pretty intense cramping that night in bed - did not want my husband to even touch me
10 DPO - cramping in the night, nausea, hot flashes, chills, yellow CM when I wiped once, constipated, twinges/pulling feeling, burping all throughout the day, woke up 3 minutes before I was supposed to leave for work and was bawling my eyes out while rushing to get ready, cried a lot watching TV as well that night

I took a test last night and posted it on here and some are saying they see a faint line -- trying my best to hold out a little longer to test again.

If we do conceive this cycle I would be due April 20, 2019

Today I am 11 DPO. everyone this cycle!

5 years ago • Edited

4 or 5 dpo today... no symptoms ... too soon I know I know... 2ww are the worst.... days drag on!!

5 years ago

@nasamama, Oooh! Can you post a link to your HPT? I love line squinting. :)

I also love your screenname/avatar!

5 years ago • Post starter

@libelula264 Thank you! Here is the link for my test: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=798097

5 years ago

Bkc i feel your pain, we were only able to bd twice during my fertile window. Sorry you ladies haven't heard much from me this cycle, had back to school things to do, and to top it off my 11 month old just broke in 2 molars! Teeth count is 9 now! But i am 2/3 dpo now, not symptom spotting until closer to 9/10 dpo, bc that seems to be when i have gotten my ib with both of my girls. I really hope this is it this cycle. I need a baby boy!! Next cycle i might be too busy with both of my girls birthdays being in September! I we all get our and lots of

User image

5 years ago

Lib i hope you get well soon! You ladies have been a blessing to meet and continue this journey with!

User image

5 years ago

Welcome to all the new ladies also! Veve and Tonix I am glad to see you guys joined the new thread! Sorry just going back and reading everything i have missed! Lol

User image

5 years ago

So I'm trying not to get too excited but hopeful. Cramps that followed me since ovulation are mostly gone. They have instead been replaced by small pulls, pinches, and stabbing pains that come and go.

I also had a strange bout in the morning. Felt extreme exhaustion but couldn't fall asleep when I laid down. I felt dizzy when I closed my eyes. Felt what seemed like heart palpitations. I felt extremely cold. I took a swig of Pepsi and my iron fortified multivitamins, just in case. It eventually subsided.

Very new and very different. Semi dry CM. 9 DPO. Trying not to symptom spot, but also trying to be attentive. Testing date is this Saturday.

TTC #3 since 2015; PCOS; User image

5 years ago

@smc-89 I’ve had that happen to me as well!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo