Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 356 Replies | Last Page

@veevee when I got pregnant with my son I BBT but not just yet it's kinda hard to temp cause my son gets up all hours of the night. Can't get those steady hours. Yea if I dont see anything in the next few days I will for sure make an appointment. Hubby and I started throwing caution into the wind about 3 cycles ago. It would be nice to be one of those that get pregnant right away. My first it took us 12 months and my second 13 months. So we will just wait and see how it goes. Although today I have felt pretty crappy almost how I felt when I found out when I wa as pregnant with my second so fingers crossed to all!!

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

Happy Sunday everyone. CD13 here. I haven’t gotten a pos OPK yet, but CTP has my O date as yesterday due to prior cycle length. I did have a 26 day cycle last time, so that theoretically makes sense, but I feel like I should have O’ed by now if that’s the case.

It’s hilarious how I stress about timing at this point. It took us 6 months to conceive #2 and we ALWAYS covered our bases. The one month we DTD less was the one that worked.

Hi @Bkc, @Miam! Welcome

5 years ago • Post starter

Happy Sunday :) I just got my first positive OPK, I do feel some mild pain, but I guess that's too early for the ovulation, as it's supposed to happen at least a couple of hours after the peak... but the 2ww is only a day or two away.

@ Lib, maybe you should repeat the same process as with the last pregnancy, take one month off and don't care about the timing :)))

@Miam, did you do the test today?

5 years ago

Yay lets do this thing...LOL - worried about my ovulation. It seems like it starts way to early and ends to early...:/

5 years ago

Good morning ladies.. I am officially on the longest cycle ever. @veve I tested yesterday morning. It was a BFN. I dont know what's going on I have some pregnancy symptoms they come and go but that could also be associated with AF. I am just trying not to freak out. I am going to give it til this weekend if nothing appears then I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor. I am hoping in not out but more then anything I am hoping everything is ok.
I hope you all had a good weekend!.

5 years ago

@Veve - Congrats on your + OPK! I think we may be on similar cycles.
What I meant about my last successful TTC effort is that the month that I got a BFP, we had DTD significantly less than all prior months... like 4 times versus 12, or "Very High" intercourse timing vs. "Moderate/Average". I am only TTC for 3 cycles this time (long story) and am on cycle #2 already, so the pressure is on to get it right.

Despite it all I am actually feeling pretty calm. I have LOADS of EWCM today, this morning's OPK was bordering on +, and I'm feeling ovulation cramping... so I expect I'll O pretty soon. Want to get one more DTD in this cycle, hopefully tonight.

@Annique, welcome! Do you mean that you ovulate on an early cycle day and don't get much of a warning?

@Miam, how utterly frustrating. It's hard enough not to get excited when you're late, but I can't imagine being that late and not knowing the cause. for you, and your plan of action sounds like a good one.

Libelula- that's a great sign that this is your month. Yes it is so frustrating. I hope you all get you BFP soon I know how frustrating and disappointing it is to see negative results month after month. to all that are in the two.

5 years ago

Lib, then I cross my fingers for you even more! Hope this is your month! :)) Great news about the ovulation signs, happy baby dancing tonight :P

Miam, how many dpo are you already in this cycle? I heard that in some rare cases, women were able to get a positive test only after long weeks, and some didn't get positive test at all despite being pregnant for months... In either case, I'd call my doctor for sure.

5 years ago

Found the new thread! Jumping aboard with you all! Starting to use opks this month instead of just temping as no idea what this cycle will be like!!

5 years ago

Hi @Tonix93! Welcome.

Welp, STILL no positive OPK, but lots of cramping. Starting to think I already O'ed. Only will tell!

How's everyone else doing?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo