Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 356 Replies | Last Page

@nasamama, me too! The thing is, I am waaaay too good at tweaking tests, so I don't trust it. It's just too early!

@Tonix, I know! They need to create a test to sense conception before implantation. This waiting game and I just don't mix.

5 years ago • Post starter

@tonix If af dnt show this weekend I will re test tuesday

5 years ago

@Nasamama, that sounds very promising! Are you testing tomorrow or the day after?

@Lib, I'm with you. I know how tempting it is to test. I used to start at 5dpo in the past, which is completely nuts... now I shifted to a completely different crazy phase, where I am soooo afraid of testing, that I prefer not to do it. I know if I saw another negative, it would make me sad and a bit ehm,... nasty. So I stay away from the test until AF shows, even though I have like 30 at home

Do you ladies have any new symptoms? :))

5 years ago

@Ms_k dont quote me on this but I feel like I can almost see something on your test, wish that pic wasnt so dark. I really hope its the start of your BPF!!
@nasamama you have such will power!! I'm very impressed! Lol

User image

5 years ago

Hey guys I have a question....can crazy dreams actually be a symptom of early pregnancy?

User image

5 years ago

@rooroo, I heard many times that yes, they can be. With that said, I do have crazy vivid dreams almost every luteal phase during the active TTC. I think it's mainly because I heard it can be a preg. symptom and since I really really want to get pregnant, my brain just creates all the symptoms even if I'm not ???????? But if it's something new for you, I would count it as a possible symptom :)

5 years ago

The question marks were originally smileys, not sure why it didn't show them properly..

5 years ago

I have no new symptoms although still early! Although this time last month I had crazy swollen heavy boobs, diarrhoea, constantly bloated and cramps nearly everyday! So I’m maybe seeing it as a positive Iv had nothing yet I do have quite a lot of lotion like cm but that’s it. for everyone!

5 years ago

6 or 7 DPO (think its closer to 6)... no symptoms really... last cycle around this time I had sore boobies, cramps and pulling, nausea and this month nothing... well nothing strong in comparison... yesterday and today the most obvious symptom is gas... a few break outs on my face which don't usually happen until 1 or 2 days b4 AF, i've had a slight headache since last night... doesn't go away... it is so minimal that I forget I have one until I sit and realize its still there.... one thing that did stand out today is that the back of my throat feels odd... not like I'm getting sick or like I have allergies... it just feels thick... and my mouth has an odd taste, when I touch the roof of my mouth there is a little speck that feels irritated which I think might be the cause of the metallic taste... but like I said... these symptoms feel so minimal in comparison to my previous cycles... .I honestly might end up testing Sunday morning ... don't have the will power to wait until weds... anyone else feel what i'm feeling?

5 years ago

@veve_n I think I’m going to just go ahead and test tomorrow morning! I don’t think I can wait another day.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo