Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

131 - 140 of 356 Replies | Last Page

@ nasamama, for you. Let us know in the morning how it went.

@Mrsdeedee, I'm with you on the headache. The last two days it comes and goes all the time, sometimes it makes a bit nauseaus... :// If you do test on Sunday, post here, so we can all squint :)) Good luck!

@tonix, sounds promising. Sometimes no symptom is a symptom itself :) When do you plan to test?

to everyone!

5 years ago

@rooroo- crazy dreams... I’ve been having crazy vivid long dreams the last 2 months but no positives for me...
but it’s just one of the many things some women might have...

:

5 years ago

@Lib - I too see a faint line

:

5 years ago

@mrsdeedee- your symptoms sound like what some women get early pregnancy- looking forward to seeing your test results

:

5 years ago

Can we just fast forward like 12 hours...I'm dying to see some test results with BFPs!!!

User image

5 years ago

5 dpo here not trying to symptom spot but just like you bkc i myself had a huge glob of light yellow cm yesterday. Only symptom i have noticed besides i pee like crazy.

User image

5 years ago

@rooroo I think I see a vvvfl lol ugh eye lines really suck. Still no signs of AF. My boobs feel bruised I am extremely blotted. I have lots of saliva my tonsils are swollen lol. Bad heartburn and weird taste in my mouth. I had to pee on a stick this evening I suck on waiting lol

user submitted image

5 years ago

I should stop testing lol

user submitted image

5 years ago

@MsK- if you don’t know for sure when you ovulated it still could be too soon- the apps can be off by a day or 4 days... and our bodies do what they want when they want. Af isn’t here yet so you still have some time to see what happens.

:

5 years ago

@Ky & @Bkc when do you plan on testing?

@Ms_k still got my fingers crossed for you!

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo