Community post

Question

Vitamins!

Hi guys!
Just windering what vitamins everyone takes to help boost your chances?

I am taking folic acid, evenjng primrose oil and Omega 3.

Is there anything else i should be taking?

Ingi :)

7 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I've heard a lot of people taking royal jelly. I, myself, am only taking prenatal vitamins, vitex and cassava root.

praying for my rainbow

6 years ago

I'm taking a vegan prenatal (I can't do the fish oil stuff), vitamin d, vitamin e, extra folic acid and a baby aspirin. This is to increase egg quality and better lining. I usually also take Vitamin C and CoQ10, but I'm out and haven't reordered.

6 years ago

I’m taken EPO, prenatal, omega 3 and baby aspirin

6 years ago

I was taking Conceive Easy (contraceptive vitamines), baby asprin, maca root, and prenatal vitamines. Now just taking prenatal vitamines.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ive never heard of baby asprin, is this something you can buy in the UK? What does it do please?

6 years ago • Post starter

Baby Aspirin is just a low dose of aspirin, it's 81mg. There have been studies that have shown that it helps with uterine lining thickness. Also it is supposed to lessen your chances of preeclampsia, especially if you take it during your second and third trimester. Some other studies I've read say it increased chances of conceiving for women who have trouble with inflammation. There are lots of articles out there that get into more detail about this. I took it one cycle but have forgotten to take it these past two.

6 years ago

Thank you, i think i might get some too then. I have a lot of cramps between periods, so it might just help me!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo