Posts by 4thBabyforMe

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Nub theory guesses?

What do you think, 10 week scan. Boy or girl?

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Weird pain at tops of legs and bum cheek?

I am 10 weeks pregnant and i have started having weird pain at the very tops of my legs and in my right bum ch ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

10 weeks - all symptoms gone?!?

I am a little uneasy, i am 10 weeks exactly, and all my symptoms have gone, no sickness, no sore breasts..noth ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

3rd Degree Tear - anyone?

Hi, I have had 3 babies, pregnant with my 4th. With my 1st, i had forceps in theatre and had a lot of sti ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Help..so worried

I am 8 + 3 today. My husband was play fighting earlier and picked me up quite roughly, and i feel like my stom ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Ovulated already but still cramping

Hi, I ovulated 2 days ago (got a very strong opk) but today i am cramping alot and have very slight backach ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

4dpo and feel quite nauseous...how??

Hi. I woke up this morning feeling quite nauseous. Im only 4dpo so, technically the baby hasn’t even imp ...

4 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Vitamins!

Hi guys! Just windering what vitamins everyone takes to help boost your chances? I am taking folic acid, ...

7 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Ovulation - BD timing

Once i have my two strong lines on a stick, when and how often should we BD? Interested to know, from anyo ...

8 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

3rd Degree Tears

Hi guys, i have 3 children. The 1st i had to have forceps delivery in theatre as he got stuck, i had to be cut ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago