Community post

Question

Help..so worried

I am 8 + 3 today. My husband was play fighting earlier and picked me up quite roughly, and i feel like my stomach was stretched too much and now i can feel slight pain in my uterus!

What should i do? See if the pain goes on its own or go to early pregnancy unit?

Ingi :)

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

As long as there in no bleeding I wouldn't be too concerned. Probably just stretched a muscle

Mill

5 years ago

I hope so, i am so upset with him! Pains still there and its been about 1 1/2 hours

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi there! Read your post yesterday and was wondering how you are feeling today? Did the pain go away?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi, yes it did, i think my stomach muscles were just pulled a little too much. I am absolutely fine now. This is my 4th baby, so i think my muscles are stretching a lot earlier this time. X

5 years ago • Post starter

That's awesome to hear. What a relief. I've noticed the stomach muscles with this pregnancy and it's only my second. Makes walking short distances unbearable.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo