Community post

Question

Ovulation - BD timing

Once i have my two strong lines on a stick, when and how often should we BD?

Interested to know, from anyone who has their BFP, how often you BD once you got a positive OPK?

Thanks

Ingi :)

8 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

My advice is to cover your basis. A +OPK means you could ovulate at any time in the next 6-72 hours. It's so variable from person to person. So in my opinion, I would BD on +OPK day, the day after, and then two days after that. Also, if you have tracked your cycles before and know about when you ovulate, then I'd definitely be doing it the 2 days prior also.

6 years ago

I mostly O the afternoon I get a positive. So i know i need to have BD in the days beforehand, if i wait till my positive it's cutting it close! You want as much sperm in there waiting for the egg as you can get.

<a href=

6 years ago

Thank you!

6 years ago • Post starter

I also do one of the ovulation calculator predictions to see if possible match to what you expect be O day. It is better to do BD a few days before you expect to O

Shelly User image

6 years ago • Edited

I also do one of the ovulation calculator predictions to see if possible match to what you expect be O day. It is better to do it a few days before you expect it.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Thanks girls!

I usually o the day after my + or two days after. I start bding the day of positive and the next two days as i was trying for a boy. I think it will be a girl because i bd two days before O only and couldn't get more in.

6 years ago

Thanks! I havent gotten a positive opk yet, hoping it will be in the next few days

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo