Community post

Question

4dpo and feel quite nauseous...how??

Hi. I woke up this morning feeling quite nauseous. Im only 4dpo so, technically the baby hasn’t even implanted yet!!

I really dont want to symptom spot coz it will drive me crazy...but thoughts on why i would be feeling this way so soon?

Ingi :)

4 Answers • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

On occassion i tend to get nauseaus. I know a few times in the past 8 cycles i had nausea around 4-5 dpo.it can be your hormones changing because estrogen and progesterone are falling and rising after ovulation. When you are looking for symptoms, you tend to find them easier than if you wasnt trying. Or, it may be something your body is gearing up to house a fertilized egg! You will know soon either way. I hate tww!

6 years ago

Me too, the tww is the worst!! I always wish the days away haha!

6 years ago • Post starter

Snap... I’m 6dpo and I’ve feel icky today and had awful diarrhoea (sorry tmi) I’ve read you can get gastro issues when implanting etc... hoping so so hard xxx

6 years ago

Fingers crossed for both of us then!! I have had a really runny nose past two days also, dont feel ill thou, so thats another weird symptom.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo