Community post

Question

What DPO am I? Confused

Hi all, so I'm tracking my ovulation through OPK's,, and not through any other means like temperature charting so I'm just wondering if this is reliable enough to pinpoint the day of ovulation or not. I had a positive, darker-than-control-line OPK on the 25th of Feb (just over a week ago), and the previous day and the next day it was faint again. Would you say then I ovulated on the 25th or would it be a day or so later?

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

A possitive opk means an egg will be released in the next 24 to 36 hours so you have a a window of about a day and a half from your first possitive opk. So I'd say your 7-8dpo. If your pregnant then implantation could be any day now or could have even happened on 6dpo like me. If your a POAS addict you can happily start testing but don't get your hopes up too early, might be another week before BFP if you are. Some people implant as early as 6dpo but others as late as 11dpo. And once implanted it can take a couple of days for the HcG to be detectable. to you!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo