Community post

Question

Pregnant again after miscarriage - don't know my dates!

Hi everyone :) I found out I was pregnant back on the 23rd of January (my LMP (last menstrual period) before was the 24th of December), but unfortunately I miscarried naturally on the 8th of February. The Early Pregnancy Unit did advise to wait for a period but said it won't cause a problem if I don't, so we went straight back to trying.

I've been doing OPK's every night since and I had a positive OPK (ovulation predictor kit) on the 25th of February, the next day it went back to being negative so I'm guessing the day I ovulated was the night of the 25th or morning of the 26th maybe.

This would put me at 16/17dpo today, and I did a FRER and was so happy to see a very strong positive :) however the problem is because I've had no period since before my miscarriage, the doctors are very confused as to how far along I am. Back in August I had an ectopic pregnancy, and they want to see me at 6 weeks in future pregnancies to confirm it's not ectopic. However they have no idea when to see me now!

How far along would you say I am? I guess I'm something like 2 weeks from conception, but they want the usual 'LMP' date

0 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo