Community post

Discussion

Is this implantation bleeding? (TMI pics)

Hi all, I’m not due for my period for about 6-7 days, today I did a pregnancy test (First Response) as I had some nausea the last few days but it was negative. Later on today I noticed when I wiped I had some pink discharge/bleeding, and just had a bit more too.

Sorry for the TMI pics but does this look like IB? If so how soon can I retest? I’d love to do one Christmas Day as obviously it’d be amazing but not sure if my hormones would have gone up enough?

User Image
User Image

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It looks like implantation blood to me! Any updates??

6 years ago

Hi Chris7197, I know this post was from quite a while ago, but what was the outcome from this? Was it IB or AF?

4 years ago

Hi :) it was implantation bleeding from what I remember, however unfortunately this pregnancy ended in miscarriage :( before that I had an ectopic pregnancy, and AFTER this I had a missed miscarriage...so not been too lucky :( however I got pregnant again in July 2018 and I now have a beautiful boy :)

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo