Community post

Question

Strong First Response positive last night, still 1-2 weeks on ClearBlue Digital!

I had my last period on the 24th of December, and I think I ovulated on the 8th? I had a dark line on an ovulation test on the night of the 7th, not sure if it got darker the next few days as I didn't test. I had implantation bleeding on the 19th of January, and a faint positive on a First Response on the morning of the 23rd. Since then I've been testing (to ease my paranoia - I had an ectopic back in August), and it seems like they're progressing slowly. I've done a couple of ClearBlue Digital's which have always said 1-2 weeks.

I did a First Response last night about 7pm and I was shocked to get quite a strong positive, given the time of day! But then this morning I did a ClearBlue Digital (with my FMU), hoping to get my 2-3 weeks, but it's still saying 1-2 sad

Shouldn't it be 1-2 by now? It's been about 11 days since implantation, and 22dpo!

user submitted image

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

We had an almost identical cycle! My last period was on 25th December and I ovulated on the 9th this test was 17dpo and on 18dpo I used ClearBlue Digital and got 3+ weeks, although I have never had such strong lines on pregnancy tests before and I’m pretty sure I implanted super early at 6dpo as I got my first at 7dpo!! The first response line is looking good though :

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

Congratulations :) so wow you had 3+ on the ClearBlue Digital the day after? That's amazing, I'm going to try again tonight (maybe night is when I have the strongest concentration) and hope for at least 2-3 :)

6 years ago • Post starter

I've had some spotting pink and brown so to be honest I haven't tried :( My spottings stopped but I am really scared of an ectopic again!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo