Community post

Journal

How many freak outs!?

*** Wednesday 15th July 2015 *** Cycle day 36 / 5 weeks pregnant.

I wonder how many journal entries I have made over the last few years with the phrase "freaking out" included!?!

Last post I mentioned all the pregnancy symptoms I had been having including nausea... and yesterday I woke up feeling better! All day yesterday and today I have had no nausea, extra hunger, back ache or tiredness... and I'm very scared something is wrong! As always in these situations I had a good search on the internet and no only were there loads of people posting with the same concerns, lots of them also logged on to post their updates and that everything was fine and they had lovely healthy babies! So I actually feel a lot calmer about it now! Yey for googling! Still, cant wait for my scan next week and will be so relieved if I feel terrible again!

Ive just had lunch with my best work friend who is TTC for #2 after her miscarriage in Jan. I felt so conflicted about whether to tell her my news. I really wanted to talk to her about how I'm feeling and my excitement and my anxiety, but also I think she is already really discouraged about her TTC and what her body is doing and I dont think my news will help. She even asked me directly how the TTC is going but I just hedged and said my original line about if it happens within a year I will be happy - but I still feel really bad for keeping it from her! At the moment my plan is to see how my 6 week scan goes, and if the nausea is manageable, then I might keep it a secret and tell her just before my 12 week scan. I figure that gives her 2 more months to possibly conceive and to have a friend willing to listen to her. But I think I feel wrong both ways!

xxxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo