Community post

Journal

Pain for no reason?! There must be a reason!

*** Monday 22nd June 2015*** Cycle day 13.

2 weeks ago I started with lower right pelvic pain and I was totally terrified as my period was a day late and I was reminded of the pain I had with my ectopic pregnancy in 2012.

Since then I have seen and spoken to so many doctors and nurses and every test has shown me to be healthy and well!!! I'm not pregnant (which is good as rules out ectopic) and the pain at the side was not made worse or better by my period starting and finishing.

Went to A+E on the 9th, saw my GP on the 10th, saw gynaecology on the 15th (who did nothing), went back to A+E on the evening of the 15th, was called back for an ultrasound on the 16th.

They have ruled out pregnancy, cysts and contortion of ovary, appendicitis and infection, kidney stones and everything else they tested for.

What I have been left with is the possibilities of "one of those things", a "grumbling appendix" or endometriosis.

Was speaking to my GP today and she is still happy for us to TTC and says if its endometriosis then that will actually be helped by pregnancy. I need to go and read about it as dont know a lot, and see whether I actually feel like my symptoms fit. I also feel like my bowels are a bit unhappy, lots of gas, but dont know if thats related or not or just because I was stressed and eating rubbish to get me through last week. Going to try to eat healthier this week and see if it clears that up.

I feel quite flat about all of this to be honest. Like I'm just tired of drama and struggles and pain. I have had lots of fun things going on and going away with my church next week but just cant get excited about anything right now. Just feels like everything goes pear shaped when I start TTC :'(

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo