Community post

Journal

So down :(

I just can't get into this anymore. I have neg thoughts and feeling before a cycle even starts. Clomid is failing for me :( cd 23 no ovulation. I have my progesterone check tomorrow and I it will neg for sure. I'm guessing my clomid will be upped to 150mg but already I just can't stop the negativity that it won't work even before I buy my pills :( My hubby just had his Adderall dosage increased and its messing with his ability to "finish" so I don't really know why I'm even bothering with fertility meds because when it comes down to it he can't finish. He said it will be okay in a few weeks it was just upped about a week and a half ago. I just don't know anymore. I have no real interest in sex only force myself just to appease my irriational brain into just "maybe" this will be the time. I want a baby so bad but I can't do tbis for ever :( I just cry half the time and I know its not good. I just don't understand why me, why doesn't the medicine work for me, just why why why why why why whh why what have I done that I deserve this?????????????? The end of the road is coming very very close that I do know. I think I need to look into some therapy because right now I'm not menatally healthy at all :( and I just don't know how to fix myself....

4 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I sent you a message. Sending big ol hugs your way!

10 years ago

i love therapy! :) i think i would do wonders for you. c t p is my only therapy and if you did not comment me back i would feel so alone, so i would like to be there for you!, it took me till 200mg twice to O. and maybe w your thyroid it might take that much! do try to be kind to your self its not in your control or we would all be prego :)

User Image

10 years ago

Awww, Michelle....I hate reading that ur sad!! =((
Can u ask ur doctor to give u trigger shots? Or maybe switch u over to tamoxifen or femara?

10 years ago

It just sucks for years I've been encouraging ladies who've conceived and moved on never to look even though they promised. I've supported and been here to try and honestly answer questions for other ladies. Tried to make others smile and be positive for the next cycle. Where am I???? The same damn place I started over two years ago :( I just want to know when will MY turn be if at all??? Good god I just want the damn clomid to at least work for me but nope can't even get the satisfaction of an honest to good chance at a cycle. Just getting sick of this thats for sure :(

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo