Community post

Journal

Good news!

Not pregnant yet! BUT my first cycle after iui was like 65 days and the next cycle started on 12/11 which made that cycle 58 days. Then last night POSITIVE opk on cycle day 24 hopefully ovulation is today and with a 14 day lp that will make this cycle 40days!!!!! Wooo hoooo actually had close to medically normal cycle :) that in itself makes me ecstatic. I've lost close to 40 pounds and I got some bd in last night! Not holding out high hopes for pregnancy but the normal cycle thrills me!!!!! There is hope and I so am,optimistic for a good 2016 :) sure is starting off with a good note :) Invites me to continue my,weight loss and getting closer and closer to my goal weight.....only 50 pounds to go!!!

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

U can do it! Ur doing great with the weight-loss u should be proud, it's something most can't succeed at!! Yay for almost normal cycle lengths...now ull have more ops in a year.

Best of luck, Michelle! =))

8 years ago

Great news! Very happy for you and so impressed with your weightloss! Good going girl! Wishing you lots of baby dust and good luck! Keep us posted!

8 years ago

Great job, sounds promising! FX for your 2016 BFP.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

8 years ago

Well in regards to the weight loss after a failed iui that was my ONLY option. Good god if the best drugs on the market failed to succeed then maybe u wasn't meant to have them. So full throttle into weight loss. I am using some assistance with phentermine but I don't care. I watch what I eat mostly how MUCH I eat and I am more active. So iI'm thinking at the end of this tww I am going to start running again. I always loved it. Seriously I had no idea how much weight loss would help. I knew it would but not this much!! Thanks for the well wishes it's weird I've been on here so long and know no one really except for a few...

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo