Posts by michelle2879

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

ovulation moodiness

Does anyone fel they get mood around the big I day? I feel like I am on the warpath and I am quite the bitch l ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Testing tonight!

So finally decided to break down and use my one HPT this evening! I know it will be negative and it will upset ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Forgot to mention

Trying to provide pointers for others as well as putting my thoughts out there....If you have PCOS and struggl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 1 looming :(

Yep pretty sure CD 1 is just around the corner. Not sure of exact O date approx 11-13 at least though. A littl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Good news!

Not pregnant yet! BUT my first cycle after iui was like 65 days and the next cycle started on 12/11 which made ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Just felt like stopping by

Well from aug with my failed IUI I am officially down 30 pounds. I have had one cycle and pretty sure today I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Changes!

Well after four LONG years of failures today I started a new regime :) I went to my general doctor to see abou ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I'm just pathetic

I can't even distinguish the difference between af cramp or possible pregnancy cramps. Tomorrow will be offici ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Worst feeling :(

I just filled with dread that my first IUI did not work even with three mature targets :( I just have no sympt ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I have to ask

I hate using the question board so I'll ask through here. I'm pretty sure it's just a side effect but anyway l ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago