Community post

Journal

Testing tonight!

So finally decided to break down and use my one HPT this evening! I know it will be negative and it will upset me but at this point I need to know either way. I had a positive OPK on 1/3 and assumed that 1/4 was big O day. Had other signs as well with cervix/fluid. Now at 17 days past a positive opk with no spotting BUT no preggo symptoms either. I was so excited to think my cycles were getting shorter :( Oh well need to work harder at losing more weight and watching my diet. I have absolutely no signs of anything remotely preggo except missing AF, softer cervix but that really means nothing in the long run. I just want to conf not pregnant so I can move on....So much for a normal cycle :(

Tested BFN.....time to move one. Did not ovulate apparently or just a lot later than first thought.

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

It's still kinda early for preg symptoms, I wouldn't let that gotcha down.

I have everything crossed for ur BFP, Michelle. Stay positive!! =))

8 years ago

Not being negative just trying to be realistic.....would it be this easy after almost five years trying? There is nothing more that I want than two see two lines :) I know rationally it is too early for true signs lol I just wanted a BIG boom to know without a doubt there is a baby :) If not guess I'll just have to wait....I just didn't want my cycles to keep being this long. Guess I'll have to pull out a workout video and work on crunches lol they say nothing brings on ad better than a good workout especially with abs!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo