Posts by michelle2879

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Cycles after clomid

Well I've ust confirmed I've had my last round of clomid :( No medicine until my annual in May and even then h ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Clomid users....

Have any of you in the past or currently taking clomid experience vision problems on it??? My left eye is blur ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I need new friends :(

Ladies I must have good baby dust or am just a good luck charm. Anyone I seem to friend becomes pregnant! They ...

8 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Antibiotics and cervical fluid???

I always thought antibiotics are negative towards CM. I have an infected tooth and I am on Amoxicillin and hav ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What would you ladies do or think about this????

My doc is supposed to be one of the best in the area but I am feeling as if he is oblivious to my feelings/sit ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Trying to conceive with anit-depressants :(

Hello ladies looking for experieces :( My hubby has just been diagnosed with anxiety and is just starting Cita ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Okay what can I expect at a SA for hubby?????

I really have o clue what to expect. Hubby has a SA on June 7th he wants me to go. Am I allowed in the room wi ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What would you do?????

Here's the new chapter of my story. Once next af arrives I will be scheduling my hsg. If it's bad then my ttc ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Question on temps

For those with eperience or those medically inclined :) Why are my bbt's so low??? I would say it's my hypothy ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Do any of you ladies use robitussin for cm?????

Hello I was just at my ob visit and he will do nothing until May. He did ask me about cm and I notice any diff ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago