Posts by michelle2879

Questions  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

How do you all do this????

I don't understand all of these emotions I feel. Somestimes I just HATE the world, Sometimes I get so so so bi ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone used???????????????

As I was on amazon to order wondfo ovulation strips and I saw a brand I've never seen before called Babi somet ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I'm most of you won't know but I am asking anyway just for opinions

I found out I have pcos but with the u/s I have no cysts (thank god!) I have been put on 2000mg of metformin a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Who made up this year wait crap!!!

Do you ladies ever who was the idiot who made up this year wait crap for ttc??? I don't know about you but I K ...

11 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

PCOS/Metformin users!!!!!

Hello for those of you on metformin for PCOS how soon after you started medication did you start ovulating?? D ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When should I ask doc for clomid?

Okay so I've been on thyroid meds and metformin for a month now. My next endo appointment is sept 20 to retest ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Provera users charting bbt!

For those who are on provera or have used it in the past and chart bbt. Did any of you see an increase in bbt? ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

A rant not even ttc one just in general

Today got a letter from the courts. They are going to let my husbands exwife go with only paying $313 of the o ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Thanks Ladies :)

I just wanted to say how nice it is to be able to talk about things involving ttc. I love my hubby and he does ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What does everyone think of my chart??

Okay FF has an O date on cd 25 with a coverline of 96.41 now CTP has no O date and a coverline of like 97.1. M ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago