Community post

Journal

Just felt like stopping by

Well from aug with my failed IUI I am officially down 30 pounds. I have had one cycle and pretty sure today I ovulated or possibly yesterday. Nothing to be excited about no chance of a pregnancy as my husband sadly gets stage fright and can't perform. I guess I should be happy my body is slowly working itself into shorter cycles. I haven't been taking the metformin just because I don't eat big meals and I'm afraid it will hurt my tummy. I see the endo Mon and my blood work results actually came back really good :) So my current cycle will ends up being 60 days but I'll take it over my usual 4-5 MONTH cycle. Just going to continue with weight loss and hope with every lost pound my cycles will get that much shorter. That is where my life it now. I'm pretty sad today though I was so excited for this opportunity only to have it taken away from me. I am always sad lately I really really think I need to see a counselor. Sadness is just crushing me lately there is little I find excitement about in my life currently.

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

It can be a terribly depressing journey.. Just a thought on the stage fright issue for next time.. It has happened here on occasion and the solution we have found is AI ..sounds weird at first I know.. But if you take the pressure off by removing yourself and leaving him to it just maybe? A sterile jar and syringe is all that is required equipment wise and still gives you a chance at conceiving..
Anyway, just thought I'd mention what could maybe work when the pressure gets too much as it sometimes does for all of us.
I hope next cycle plays out better for you..

8 years ago

Congrats on your weight loss. Sorry about the anxiety, some men can't perform under pressure, I stopped telling my DH when I ovulate so he just thinks I'm in the mood normally.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo