Community post

Journal

I have to ask

I hate using the question board so I'll ask through here. I'm pretty sure it's just a side effect but anyway lol....I was put on progesterone suppositories after my iui and I totally get the ref side effects of an actual pregnancy my question is will effect my cervix shape and feel as well as vaginal changes....gross and tmi I know just curious if any noticeable changes are due to the supplements or ;) early pregnancy hormonal changes....probably not as only 6 dpo lol just hoping foran early iimplantation with possible multiples :) A can and should dream right???????

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Progesterone can give you crazy side effects and make you totally think you are pregnant. At 6dpo it is hard to say either way. Most likely it is too early for an early pregnancy sign. Just give it few more days :) FYI progesterone can make you feel like you will be vomiting, increase your boob size and make them super tender. Also it can make you spot (if it is a progesterone cream that you apply vaginally). I am on Crinone and it always gave me crazy side effects but it works :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Yeah I prepared myself for the ref symptoms just curious about the other but pretty that is an effect of the progesterone as well.....just have to sit tight for few more days :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo