Community post

Journal

not testing or taking pills nothing...

I am taking a break I think I have earned it we have been trying with no end in site... I just want to try to not think about babies or my future pregnancy for a while... I am tired all the ovulation testing and all of it... I will still be on cdtp but no more charting... the month is almost over and haven't done anything to help a pregnancy along and it felt and feels good...I have watched every little thing ... Uuuhhgggggg well I feel a lot more free and not so bogged down at least about getting pregnant, there is nothing I want more than to have a little baby with my husband a celebration of our love but it just doesn't seem to he happening, just going to get on birth control for a while and try to simply think about my marriage... Thanks for all of your prayers throughout the months ladies...

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm actually pondering not temping/testing next cycle...cuz we all know there will be a next cycle lol! I'll still take pills, cuz thats something to benefit the baby, but charting doesnt help so I'm stopping that then probably just gonna do bi-daily bd'ing until my boobs hurt, then I know I O'd. Lol!

When does ur anti-testing movement start? I'm only 6dpo so I have about 9-10 more days til next cycle...we shall rebel together!! =))

10 years ago

You know I am always right behind you lady and the anti waste money on a negative testing starts now lol I will be every chance I get but no more opk's, no more pregnancy tests, I have never done bbt... I am just tiers so next cycle I will start up again but this cycle I am just counting a a loss early and moving on with my life and you no what it is a much needed break I think I was stressing myself out

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo