Community post

Journal

it will all work out but I am a little irritated...

So I saw ny baby girl yesterday!!! She is beautiful! But according to my lmp I am due on the 18th of this month... According to my ultrasounds I am not due until the 10th of July! My doctor is trying to tell me I implanted on the 24th of Oct! But I recieved my bfp on the 14th of Oct... Now why this is irritating to me is I can not vaginally deliver, I have had two emergency c-sections. 2 premies... And the way they cut me makes me very susceptible to uterine rupture so I am very afraid to go into natural labour, and my doctor doesnt want me to either but if they wait to long I will... Uuhhhhgggg... The nurse told me...sometimes women get a positive pregnancy test before actual implantation... Yeaaa whatever! That's stupid! So she is saying I got my bfp 10 days before implementation! Shut up... I waited to get pregnant for 15 months! Now meeting her is so close I guess I am just getting antsy...

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Glad your little princess is doing well, not long to go now till you meet her. Can't wait to see piccies. :) Is that bloody nurse for real??? I've never heard such crap, I really can't believe she thinks that, I mean you know your dates and how it all works. I'm sure it'll all work out well in the end and you'll have your beautiful little one safe in your arms. Hugs. :0)xx

9 years ago

Thanks kitty hug's!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Btw the nurse is just a retard... Seriously... Very incompetent!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo