Community post

Journal

8 week's pregnant almost no symptoms...

Just because you have almost no symptoms doesn't mean squat... I am 8 weeks, very tired but that is about it... I pee a lot lol but nothing major... I had a tiny bit of morning sickness off and on but if I wasn't paying attention I wouldn't even notice... God all that symptom tracking I guess passed the time but did little for me... I would say never ever give up hope just because of lack of symptoms... You may still have your bean....

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Aw, Congradulations! It didnt take you long at all:)

10 years ago

I had absolutely no symptoms with my son, it was GREAT! Hoping this one goes the same! Glad to hear ur doing well...havent seen u on here in a while, started to worry.

10 years ago

Hey Nicole well it took me 16 months so it took me a while.... @Dakota I have been dealing with moving to Dallas tx, so I haven't been on as much, I am 11 weeks now how far along are you lady!! How I'd your pregnancy going

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo