Community post

Journal

Well!!!! I deliver early Thursday morning!

I can't believe my ttc journey has finally came to an end, and then the whole pregnancy roller coaster... On Thursday at 5:00 in the Morning I go in and get sectioned... I Never thought this day would come... I felt like giving up sooo often, so many times but thing's eventually all worked out... Please pray for me ladies as you always have and I will be keeping All of you in my prayers as well and thank you so much to the ladies who helped me emotionally make it this far... Ttc is sooo hard and when there are issues and long periods of waiting every month seems like a knife stabbing you in the heart when it comes back bfn... Thank you for helping me through those times... Xoxoxoxoxoxox love you

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

And thank you so much for sharing your wonderful journey with us. I wish you all the very best for the future with your precious little one. Sending much love and hugs to you. :0)xxxx

9 years ago

Awww Destiny, thats wonderful news! I wish u all the best and please update with the baby details as soon as ur feeling up to it...pics would be pretty cool as well! ;))
One last countdown for u...I'm so jealous!! =))

9 years ago

Thank you ladies! I am going to feel weird not ever coming on this site after I have been on here for over 2 years!! I think I am still going to come on from time to time to check on everyone... When do you deliver @Dakota... How do I put up pics?

9 years ago • Post starter

U can post baby pics and ur birth story on CDMP then just do a quick journal to let everyone here know ur pics are up...thats the easiest method.
Im not having a planned c-section so Idk when she's planning to make her grand entrance...she's due July 19th tho, and if she's anything like my boy, she'll be induced and forcepted out. I cant wait to hear ur details...Im so excited and happy for u! Huge hugzzz! xoxo

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo