Community post

Journal

20 week's pregnant...

I am always, always, always hungry... It seems like there is nothing I can do to stop this hunger... Lol but after waiting
15 months for my little one bring it on! Lol my doctor told me she was a girl at 12 weeks (I really don't know if that is something I believe due to the fact that isn't 12 weeks like ridiculously early to be able to fond something like that out) my little girl has developed nicely and I can't wait to meet her!!! I waited sooooooo long for this I can't believe she will be here so soon.

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Wonderful to hear from you. Wow.... doesn't time fly by. So glad your pregnancy is going well, sounds like baby wants mummy to eat and eat lol! You must post piccies of your little one when she's born, can't wait to see her. :0)x

10 years ago

Thank you kitty!!! And I will post lots of pics!!! She is getting big and strong and I would not have made it to this point without giving up if it wasn't for my supportive cdtp sisters!!! I love all of you...

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo